Chapter 66: The Sick and Weak School Flower (1)

After she returned to the pure white space, Hua sat on the floor with crossed legs for a while, choosing the next mission very carefully.

Last time, she didn't pay attention and accidentally took an S-class mission.

It was so hard, and really, really hard. The experience had exhausted her both physically and mentally, and she would never want such hardship again.

Finally, she chose a B-class mission.

[Main Objective: To survive and live a long and happy life.]

[Optional Objective: To experience love.]

Hua: ...

'This is too simple, isn't it?'

"Give me the plot."

[Loading...]

Every girl dreamed of becoming a princess at least once in her life. So did Nakamura Akane.

However, she was a girl of humble origins, born into a family with modest means in the bustling city of Tokyo. 

Despite her financial challenges, Akane possessed a fiery spirit, determination, and intellect, which led her to excel academically and earn a scholarship to the prestigious Eikou Academy—a realm reserved exclusively for the elite of Japanese society.

With her worn textbooks and simple uniform, Akane stood out amidst the luxury and privilege surrounding the Eikou Academy. 

Yet she refused to be intimidated by the grandeur of her surroundings, the princelings and princesses who looked at her with raised noses. Instead, she saw it as an opportunity—a chance to prove herself, defy expectations, and carve out her place in this world.

As Akane navigated the halls of Eikou Academy, she crossed paths with four of the school's most affluent and influential boys:

Watanabe Kaito, the prince of the Eikou Academy and an heir to a powerful conglomerate; Yamamoto Tatsuya, the number one student in the academy who is also a descendant of an ancient noble lineage; Ishikawa Daichi, a jovial and carefree son of a prominent political family; and Takahashi Hiroto, the brooding and intense prodigy of a renowned artistic family.

At first, they looked down on Akane, just like the other students in Eikou. Eventually, they found Akane to be unique and quite cute.

Akane found herself drawn to each of these boys in different ways, forming unexpected bonds that transcended the barriers of wealth and status. Through laughter and tears, triumphs and tribulations, they embarked on a journey of self-discovery and love—a journey that would forever change the course of their lives and the destiny of Eikou Academy.

Of course, Hua wouldn't be here if everything was just rainbow and sunshine.

Hua's body is Minazuki Hanae, Tatsuya's neighbour and fiance. 

She has a congenital heart defect and had major surgery as a baby. Even though everything went well, she grew up as fragile as a flower.

Tatsuya and Hanae are childhood sweethearts and the Eikou Academy's golden couple. The man is astonishingly handsome, and the woman is delicately beautiful.

In the beginning, Akane was also mesmerised by Hanae's serene beauty. She has a delicate and ethereal presence, her fragile frame seeming almost too delicate for the world. Her porcelain skin was as pale as moonlight, framed by long, straight, ebony hair that shimmered like the night sky. Her large, doe-like eyes held a quiet sadness, hinting at the burden she carried within her frail body.

However, after a while, Akane was full-on envious.

Hanae was born into a rich family with a long historical lineage. So, in the Eikou Academy, she was part of the "pure Eikou" class, which has been there since kindergarten. She doesn't need to worry about academic knowledge and can fully pursue other classes, such as flower arrangement, painting, piano and koto. Of course, her grades in school were not bad, but she excelled in these artistic skills.