Chapter 26: A Wild Flower in the Beast World (6)

Later on, when Hua and Ren were cleaning animal skins in the cave, they suddenly heard a messy sound from outside. They walked out of the cave to check it out, and it was a couple of males wrestling three long-eared beasts on the ground.

There were also some injured male warriors on the ground. Next to one of them was a female who was very familiar to Hua. It was Zhi, a Simian female who used to be Hua's friend.

At this time, Zhi's eyes are red with hate.

Her mate, a male Tiger called Cao, went hunting for so many days this season and hasn't gotten injured. But now he has broken a few ribs just for catching three long-eared beasts! Three!

Yes, they were injured because they were catching three rabbits.

What Elise didn't confirm at that time of her request is that the long-eared beast in this world is as big as the male warriors!

Even though they are vegetarians, they have powerful kicks that could break people's bones like twigs. Catching them alive is so much harder than killing them on the spot.

After all, the beast people have sharp claws, which could easily kill these animals. However, catching them alive without a proper plan or tools is much more difficult.

But this might be worthwhile if Elise could actually care for and breed these long-eared beasts. After all, they breed very quickly.

However, after Elise saw how big the 'rabbit' was in this world, she was terrified!

That was a powerful male beast injured on the ground! She is just a weak female!

She could not look after these animals at all!

Zhi went up to Hua and Ren and asked with tearful eyes, "Witchdoctor, my mate..."

"Yes, yes. Come in quickly. Let me have a look." Ren told some young beasts to help carry the injured to her cave.

At this time, Elise just hugged Yan's arm and hid behind him. When Yan asked her what to do next, she shook her head and said, "No, this is not right. I can't do it. I can't do it at all."

Her words made Yan angry.

He wasted so much time catching these animals alive, even at the cost of injuring his teammate. He can't back down at this time!

"Just tell me what to do next!"

Elise stuttered a few words and finally told Yan how to keep rabbits one by one. Of course, as someone from the city in modern life, she only knew the theory. Moreover, she didn't know if these big animals were rabbits at all.

The tribesmen hurried to chop wood and build a cage as Elise described and then threw the three long-eared beasts inside.

The three oversized rabbits weren't very happy inside. They kept kicking and gnawing the cage, trying to get away. Who knows if the cage will even survive until morning?

But Hua was too busy to care about this.

Many members of the hunting team were injured, so Hua helped her mother grind herbal medicine and paste it on their open wounds.

Her mother was busy chanting prayers while setting their bones to the right position. Their people healed quickly, so it was important for the bones to be right before the wound healed in a weird place. Ren is more experienced in this, so Hua only helped with the easy tasks.

After the tribes were busy for the whole day, the night was quiet.

The next day, there were guests who came to the tribe.