Chapter 21: A Wild Flower in the Beast World (1)

Without any other options, Hua scrambled to move backwards to avoid the giant monster's attack. It was only at this time that she felt the pain spreading all over her body, especially on her back.

There are scratches and bruises all over her arms and legs, but these are nothing. Her back must be injured, and she might also have a few broken ribs. As the system said, the original owner's body has to be between life and death to make it easier for an agent to take over.

No need to explain. Her body must only be a few minutes away from becoming dinner!

She could barely roll over a couple of times to avoid the lizard's attack, but she managed to crawl on the ground and hide in a small hole under a giant rock.

While she was hiding, a notification popped up in her mind. It is a short message from Su Linlong. "By the way, don't forget to ask for a newbie package. Okay, I need to go!"

Hua is not familiar with this term. "What is a newbie package?"

[Ding! Newbie package is opened.]

[Received a multi-purpose healing potion.]

[Received the world map. Automatically used.]

[Received the world's flora and fauna encyclopedia. Automatically used.]

[Received 5x health potion.]

[Received 5x magical potion.]

She glanced over each item and read the description.

[Multi-purpose health potion. Healing most damages and injuries up to human limits.]

'This multi-purpose healing potion is quite easy to use.'

After using a healing potion, she felt all the pain in her body disappear, and she could finally move easily.

Instant heal!

[Due to the dangerous nature of each host's arrival, it is essential for the host to use one of these potions at the beginning of the mission. However, any extra potions need to be purchased with points. Please remember it in the future.]

"Got it."

Now, she had time to observe the giant beast that was still trying to use its claw to enlarge the gap and make its way to her. The red giant lizard used its long tongue to locate her inside the hole, and it was trying to enter the entrance with its face. The rock above her shook crazily from the movements. Hua doesn't know if the rock could sustain any more damage. She is afraid she might get buried alive any second.

As she frantically uses her fox demon cultivation method to absorb the essence of heaven and earth, Hua is surprised to find that her surroundings are dense with spiritual energy.

She was pleasantly surprised, but then she found that her hand had five hard claws instead of nails.

Hua's eyes flashed excitedly, terrific!

Sensing that she had enough energy to attack, Hua observed for an appropriate time to attack. However, the beast's mouth and claws were facing her at the moment, making attacking it very risky. If she didn't want to get seriously injured, Hua had to find the right moment to strike.

Before Hua could find any opportunity, she saw a black shadow pounce at the beast, bite it, and drag it away from the gap under a rock where Hua hid.

Hua cautiously peeked her head out from her hiding place and saw a giant black wolf constantly pouncing at the beast and withdrawing very quickly, cleverly using a cunning strategy to pull hatred without receiving injuries. The wolf is only barely half the size of the dragon. With a glance, Hua could tell that the wolf was not its opponent at all.