Chapter 35: A Wild Flower in the Beast World (15)

Hua sat cross-legged on the tranquil shores of Cerulean Lake. Its glassy surface reflected the vibrant hues of the rising sun. With a sense of calm washing over her, Hua took a deep breath and ended her morning cultivation after she had finished absorbing energy from her surroundings.

As she closed her eyes and focused on her breath, Hua felt a subtle shift in the energy around her. Opening her eyes, she saw a breathtaking sight, countless orbs of luminous energy swirling and dancing around her in a mesmerizing display. When she tries to touch them, the orbs seem to fill her senses with a tingling sensation on her skin.

Lost in the enchanting sight for a moment, Hua scarcely noticed the crowd of onlookers assembled on the shores. Children of all ages gazed in awe at her as if she were a spectacle.

A group of females stood up from nearby and hurriedly pulled their children with blushing faces. Most of these newcomers have wolf blood or wolf mates. They travelled from far and wide, drawn to Cerulean Lake by the news of a prophecy fulfilled. Now, as they saw Hua in her meditative state, they couldn't help but feel a sense of awe at their new queen.

After Hua and Ling had been "crowned," there were some changes in the group.

First, there are newcomers who come from all directions. At first, they came from the elders' own personal guards and tribe members, and surprisingly, there are actually many wolves amongst them.

Obviously, the temporary camp they built before was not enough.

However, Fang has experience building a tribe from scratch, and Pax knows everything around here like the back of his hand, so this is not a problem. They had enough manpower, and morale was high. All they needed was resources.

And well, the Great Wolf clan had previously hoarded many resources.

Before long, they had chosen a spot not far from the Cerulean Lake to become the new Wolf Clan city, and people saw big, strong wolves hauling things back and forth.

Of course, this attracted attention from surrounding tribes. As more people heard about the revival of the Great Wolf clan, they came to join.

From bigger tribes, people with wolf bloodlines just took their friends and family and secretly moved out in the middle of the night.

In smaller tribes, they just took the whole tribe to move in directly!

As a result, there are many strangers around them now. Most of them, Hua couldn't even learn their names fast enough.

For example, these kids that were watching her right now.

Hua was helpless and offered a gentle smile, feeling awkward because of the sight of so many eager faces. However, at that moment, she also saw something strange.

Those weird glowing little orbs seemed to come from these people.

Hua blinked and curiously observed the orbs and said faintly, "Don't worry. Please continue what you are doing." As she said this, she looked at the children around and asked them small questions like their names and where they came from.

The few females sighed with relief and watched the queen surrounded by the little children.

These children and females knew immediately that Hua was the queen due to the special way she dressed.

This is another change in the tribe.

Previously, after one disaster after another, no one cared how to dress up anymore. For years, people had abandoned beauty and focused more on survival. Even Fang and Ren left their hair down, just like other people in the Howling tribe.