Chapter 67: The Sick and Weak School Flower (2)

Doctor Iwamoto smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry, Minazuki-dono," he said to Hanae's mother in a gentle yet firm tone. Hanae's surgery went smoothly, and she's recovering well."

Relief flooded Mrs. Minazuki's eyes, and she clasped her hands together in gratitude. "Thank you, Iwamoto-sensei," she whispered, her voice trembling with emotion. "Oh, thank goodness."

Doctor Iwamoto nodded. Of course, she is recovering well. The multi-purpose healing potion from the system was intended to heal someone on the brink of death. However, as a professional agent, he will play his role well.

"It is important for Hanae to rest comfortably," he continued. "But there are a few precautions we need to take to ensure her pacemaker functions properly and to avoid any complications."

Misae Minazuki listened intently, her brow furrowed with concentration, as Doctor Iwamoto outlined the precautions, and the butler, Fuji-san, had already taken out a notebook and written everything carefully.

Mrs. Minazuki nodded, "Yes, yes, of course," she replied earnestly. 

Looking at her pale face, Doctor Iwamoto continued, "Additionally," he explained, "Minazuki-dono, it's important that you also look after yourself. We don't want Hanae-san to be worried, do we?"

"Ah!" Mrs Minazuki was surprised but then nodded embarrassedly. "Of course. Thank you, Iwamoto-sensei," she said sincerely. 

Even Fuji-san smiled at the doctor gratefully. It was difficult to persuade Mrs Minazuki to take a rest. Luckily, the doctor seems to have a way.

Doctor Iwamoto smiled warmly before leaving the room, "And if you have any questions or concerns along the way, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way."

There is plenty of time for him to chase his wife. She is only 17 years old at the moment, and he is not a beast. The focus now is to ensure that the pest (Yamamoto Tatsuya) doesn't have a chance to bother her again.

As he walked down the corridor, he saw a tall, burly figure rushing through the hospital corridor, surrounded by menacing-looking individuals. The man had sharp eyes that scanned the surroundings with a mix of determination and concern. His stoic figure exuded an air of authority and resilience but was also full of worries.

Beside the group, a young man of around 20 years old followed with a nervous energy radiating from his every movement. The young man bore a striking resemblance to burly man, yet his youthfulness and exuberance set him apart.

As they approached Hanae's hospital room, the burly man's hand instinctively reached out to Hanae as he called her softly, "My baby, Hanae. You have woken up!" Despite his look, his voice was surprisingly as gentle as a whisper, as if he was afraid of scaring her.

There was a flicker of hope in Takeshi Minazuki's eyes, full of anticipation.

"Otou-sama," Hua called out softly with a weak smile. Takeshi's heart swelled with relief at the sight of his daughter's pale but conscious face. After he sighed with relief, he crossed the room in quick strides to embrace his wife gently.

"You don't look too good, my dear. Listen to me and come home tonight, okay?" Misae smiled helplessly in response and nodded.

"Hanae-chan," Haruki Minazuki murmured anxiously as he entered the room, his voice thick with emotion as he crossed his hands and leaned on the door frame. "You had us all worried sick."

Despite his fake cool demeanour and bravado, Haruki's heart ached with worry for his sister. Unlike him and their father, his sister was more like their mother, thin and delicate like a willow. Since he was younger, he longed to see her strong and healthy so he could play with her just like any other child. But as he grew up, he knew that his sister was not like other children at all.