Chapter 42: An Overlord Flower in the Apocalypse (2)

After packing her stuff, Hua carefully remembers the original owner's personality in the plot.

'Cheerful and kind, and treating everyone equally.'

Hua cannot act this way even if you kill her. However, she seemed to remember a female who liked to cry in her previous world...

This is not too difficult. The original owner's emotions are still around. Just after focusing on those feelings, tears started to well in her eyes.

Hua exited the room this way, shocking her friends outside. Everyone had heard the commotion inside and feared the worst but didn't expect Hua to come out (relatively) intact.

Her group of friends scrambled around her, asking about her well-being. Some timidly peeked inside the room and sighed with relief after seeing no one inside.

Some looked outside the broken window and gasped.

"What happened to those gangsters?"

"There are zombies everywhere. They are goner."

"What?? Are you serious?"

"Flo, did you do this?"

At this moment, Kelvin decided to join in the fun. "Flo, I didn't mean it. Those people are despicable, and I... I... the world is like this now. So it's better to make more friends than enemies, don't you think?"

Hua glared at him with teary eyes and slapped him.

The noise was loud but not unexpected. Even his own friends have long wanted to beat him up. Pushing out his own girlfriend to a bunch of scum was despicable and cowardly.

"Next time, use your own body to make friends."

The slap was only barely 1% of Hua's strength. Kelvin was lucky that Hua had run out of spiritual energy. Otherwise, her slap could have taken off this dog man's head. But it was still quite brutal. Kelvin's face was swollen instantly. 

Kelvin knew she was angry and feeling a little bit guilty, but he smiled to calm himself down. Florentina is gentle and kind. Based on her cultural background, it is normal for her to be a bit spicy, but she would forgive him after she vented her anger.

In the beginning, he thought of protecting himself by making friends with this powerful group. It doesn't matter if he has sacrificed a girlfriend. After all, they haven't dated for long. It's not that he planned to marry her.

Who knows that this girlfriend suddenly became more powerful than this gangster group!

"Flo, I..."

"Slap!"

Another slap!

"That's enough!" Kelvin grabbed Hua's hand so she couldn't hit him for the third time. However, Hua kicked him in the shin, causing him to bend over in pain. 

"Kelvin, we are over."

Kelvin groaned and rubbed his painful leg, but before he could say anything else, Hua had already left.

She went to the kitchen and packed as many snacks she could find into her backpack, which were only granola bars and candies from one of the drawers.

The original owner didn't stock much food, and most of it had been eaten in the past few days.

Her friends looked at her as she packed her stuff, seeming to guess what she planned to do. However, there are zombies outside. How could she leave?

As she opened the door, a man with a broken nose said, "Flo, where are you going?"