Chapter 24: A Wild Flower in the Beast World (4)

In the middle of a lush grassy field, several big and strong humanoid tribesmen surrounded two beastmen in full animal form. One is a huge sabertoothed cat, about three meters long, and the other is a silver wolf of similar size. Both are unwilling to show weakness and look like they are about to fight.

A human girl was crying in the middle of two fighting beasts and said, "Don't fight, you two. Don't fight when we can talk about it. It's really a misunderstanding."

"There is no misunderstanding. I will kill this beast for you." Said the big white wolf.

The sabertoothed cat snorted and said, "Ha! You can try, Yan!"

The two beasts pounced on each other. One was roaring, and the other was howling. Both were equally strong, and there was no clear winner at first glance.

Elise stood on the side, and when she saw the two beasts' powerful force, the fear in her heart became worse.

Last night, she went to find Tuan but was unable to find him. Without knowing anything else to do, she squatted at home for a while, but then she was disgusted with her own body, which hadn't been washed for several days. She decided to take a bath in the creek while washing her clothes.

The creek near the Howling tribe is shallow, with no big predators in it. Any smaller animals, such as snakes or crocodiles, would have already been captured and eaten.

This is why Elise dared to go there alone at night.

Who knows, someone else came as well, and that man saw her naked body.

The man is called Mace. He is a sabertooth tiger who has been pursuing Elise for many days.

Elise was familiar with him, as he had been delivering food, animal skin and various things. It was too awkward to refuse, so even though she didn't like what he gave sometimes, she still accepted it and gave it away to others.

People do that all the time in the modern world, and it is not a big deal. Elise even benefited from this when her popular friends got things from their suitors.

Of course, she didn't know that in this world, accepting a male's favour also means accepting their pursuit. Mace had been diligently stalking and pursuing for a while. At this point, he already felt a certain entitlement to Elise.

Elise had no strength in her body, and Mace actually knew what he was doing. With his sweet words and delicate touches, he made Elise surrender in no time.

When Yan returned in the morning, he caught the two adulterers in his house. Needless to say, he was furious!

After all, he hadn't got a chance to mate with Elise!

As a young wolf gentleman, he knew that Elise wasn't comfortable with him yet, so he didn't want to force her.

Who knew? He turned around, and she mated with someone else.

Like most wolves, Yan dreamed of a lifelong couple. If not, he wouldn't have rejected Hua after he met Elise.

He is the future patriarch. It was actually normal in this world for a tribe chief to have two or more females at the same time.

But he always thought that as a wolf, he only needed one female. So, he never even considered this option.

But Elise betrayed him just after he left for a while!

Yan swung his claw furiously, wanting to tear this man to pieces.

However, at this time, a cold female voice suddenly sounded behind the crowd, "So much noise so early in the morning. The tribe hadn't been this lively for many years."