Chapter 9: A Village's Little White Flower (9)

After the storm, the morning was calm and peaceful.

Hu Baoshan squinted lightly because of the piercing, harsh light from the window. He waited for the usual headache, but nothing happened after a while.

Something felt strange. That jar of wine last night... probably he shouldn't drink the whole thing.

A soft and warm thing was pressing his chest, and fragmented memories from last night slowly filled his brain.

Hu Baoshan opened his eyes suddenly.

Looking at the bare, fair shoulder in front of him and feeling the soft touch in his arms, he felt like his world crashed down.

'No, no, no, no.'

As he rotated his body, the woman lying on his arm woke up slightly and murmured some protest.

He lifted her gently from his arms and placed her slowly on the pillow to make her comfortable.

A full sight of her bare chest full of red marks made his mind dizzy.

'No, ah! no, ah! ah!'

Last night, Hua felt something exploded in her mind. Even now, she was so dizzy that she didn't want to move anymore. She didn't care about the man who moved her around and fell asleep on the spot.

At this time, the man next to her had fully woke up. He hit his own head and gripped his hair with his fingers over and over. After a while, he seemed to calm down. He slowly pulled up a quilt to cover her body, then put his own clothes back together.

Then he brushed some hair away from her face and stared for a while.

After thinking of something, he went to the kitchen to boil water and returned with a basin full of warm water and a small towel. After taking many deep breaths, he tentatively lifted a quilt and shamefully opened her legs to help her clean up.

Hua's body had just been ravaged, and she didn't have the slightest awareness. She is fast asleep and doesn't care about the man's actions.

The man paused as he saw what happened between her legs. There was some mess that he left behind, but he could also see a faintly small stream of dried blood running down her inner thighs.

'God, God. What have I done?'

There was a distress in his heart, but there was also an odd hint of joy.

Hu Baoshan quickly finished the task of cleaning her up and put her clothes. His rough hands tied up her clothes back one by one.

After shakingly calming himself down, he smiled to himself.

Bai Chunhua now belongs to him, right?

'But what if she is unhappy when she wakes up?'

It doesn't matter. He would be good to her for the rest of his life.

She is his wife. He is her husband. Nothing else matters. Everything will be fine.

'But she doesn't understand anything. This is wrong.'

It doesn't matter. What she cannot do, he will do it. If this is wrong, he will use the rest of his life to make it right.

The man smiled stupidly and walked out to the kitchen to prepare a good breakfast for his wife.

Yes, now she is truly his wife. She belongs to him and no one else.

However, when he walked to the kitchen cheerfully, he found something strange.

'Huh? Since when this leg doesn't hurt anymore?'

He walked back and forth for a while, and his expression turned weird.