Chapter 68: The Sick and Weak School Flower (3)

After Haruki arrived home, he ensured his mother rested before returning to his room. It was only then he realised that he had mistakenly brought home the flash drive that Doctor Iwamoto had given them earlier.

Thinking of helping his sister with her homework, he made his way to his room with a furrowed brow, secretly saying to himself that his sister was so pitiful and he would help her this time. The anticipation was building within him as he inserted the flash drive into his laptop.

However, he was surprised to see that the USB only contained a video file.

As the video file began to play, Haruki's eyes widened in shock and disbelief at the scene unfolding before him. The CCTV footage documented his sister's recent incident at Eikou Academy, capturing every moment of Tatsuya Yamamoto's increasingly aggressive behaviour towards Hanae and her classmates.

His hands clenched into fists as he watched Tatsuya approach Hanae with an air of hostility, his actions growing increasingly violent as he shoved her and interrupted her attempts to speak. The girls around Hanae tried to defend her, but they were also met with Tatsuya's aggression, leaving them shaken and afraid.

But it was the final moments of the video that left Haruki reeling with anger and disbelief. As Hanae attempted to back away from Tatsuya, he forcefully shoved her towards the stairs, his actions reckless and dangerous.

The realization hit Haruki like a ton of bricks. No wonder his sister had said he tried to kill her. The evidence before him painted a chilling picture of Tatsuya's behaviour towards her, leaving Haruki seething with rage. 

This was only what was captured on camera. In place they cannot see, how much has this son of a b* has mistreated his sister?

With trembling hands, Haruki closed the video file, his mind racing with a mix of emotions. Anger, disbelief, and fierce protectiveness for his sister surged within him.

However, he didn't know that Doctor Iwamoto had manufactured the footage. Of course, there was never a mysterious boy who delivered the video in the hospital. There are CCTV cameras in the Eikou Academy, but they wouldn't release the footage so easily. It would affect the school's reputation, after all. The video was real, of course, but it came from system surveillance.

Of course, given his family background, Tatsuya won't go to jail over this. However, as long as the video arrived at the Minazuki family's hand, it would ensure that there would never be an "engagement" between the two families in the future.

Then, whatever the reborn boy wanted to do, it had nothing to do with Hanae, right?

When Takeshi Minazuki returned home the next day from a long day at work, he was greeted by the sight of his son, Haruki, rushing towards him with a sense of urgency in his eyes.

"Otou-sama," Haruki exclaimed, his voice laced with tension as he said, "There is something I need to show you."

Without hesitation, Takeshi followed his son into the study, closing the door behind them with a resounding thud that echoed through the room.

The butler and maids just exchanged glances for a minute before returning to their duties. However, before long, a violent roar erupted from the study. The patriarch's voice echoing with a fury that sent shivers down everyone's spine.

"How dare them!" Mr Minazuki thundered, his voice reverberating off the walls. "Do they intend to go against the Minazuki?!"

The butler and maids were shocked and immediately flocked into the walls surrounding the study, intending to find out who had angered their patriarch like this and would get unlucky.