chapter 4

The 3 of us sat down to eat. My mind was somewhere else as I was thinking about this Black family.

"You alright you 2? You seem very quiet" Hagrid said and I looked at him, getting pulled from my thoughts.

"He killed our parents, didn't he? The one who gave me this" Harry asked, referring to his scar. Hagrid looked at Harry sideways "You know Hagrid. I know you do"

"First, and understand this Harry because it's very important. Not all wizards are good. Some of them go bad. A few year ago, there was one wizard who went as bad as you can go. His name was V... His name was V"

"Maybe if you wrote it down?" I suggested.

"No, I can't spell it. Alright. Voldemort" Hagrid whispered.

"Voldemort?" Harry asks loudly.

"Shh. It was dark times, Harry. Dark times. Voldemort started to gather some followers. Brought 'em over to the dark side. Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead. Your parents fought against him. But nobody lived once he decided to kill 'em. Nobody. Not one. Except you and Y/N. Well, he wasn't going for 'er but she got hit as well as you"

"Me? Voldemort tried to kill me?" Harry asks.

"Yes. That ain't no ordinary cut on your forehead, Harry. A mark like that only come from being touched by a curse, and an evil curse at that"

"How come I don't have a scar if the curse touched me?" I ask.

"Because it just barely touched you. I suspect he was only going for Harry" Hagrid explains. I nod my head.

"What happened to V- to You-Know-Who?"

"Well, some say he died. Codswallop on my opinion. Nope, I reckon he's out there still... Too tired to carry on. But one thing's absolutely certain. Something about you stumped him that night. That's why you're famous. That's why everyone knows your name. You're the boy who lived" Hagrid says, and I look at Harry, proud of who he is.

~~~~~

We were on our way to the train station, walking on a bridge above it.

"What're you looking at?" Hagrid asks some Muggles that are walking by. They're probably looking at him funny.

Me and Harry have all our supplies and our owls on 2 trolleys, wheeling them around. Hagrid looks at his watch and stops.

"Blimey, is that the time? Sorry guys. I'm gonna have to leave you. Dumbledore will be wanting his... Uh... Well, he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's both your tickets. Stick to it, guys, that's very important. Stick to your ticket" Hagrid says while handing me and Harry a ticket each.

I look at the ticket and get confused. 9 and 3/4?

"But Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says platform 9 and 3/4. There's no such thing, is there?" Harry asks, but Hagrid is gone.

Me and Harry just continue on, looking at the signs for a 9 and 3/4. Obviously, there isn't one.

"Sorry" a man says he walks past our large trolleys.

"Excuse me. Excuse me" Harry calls to a security guard. We quickly walk up to him and he turns to us "Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me where we might find platform 9 and 3/4?"

"9 and 3/4? Think you're being funny, do ya?" the security guard asks and walks away.

"It's the same every year, packed with Muggles, of course. Come on!" I hear a lady yell.

"Muggles?" me and Harry ask, thinking the same thing.

"Platform 9 and 3/4 this way" the lady says. Me and Harry pushed our trolleys and started walking to her, seeing 5 kids with ginger hair "Alright, Percy, you first" the woman says, so the 1st kid goes through the wall. The wall "Fred, you next"

"He's not Fred, I am" a boy says.

"Honestly woman, you call yourself our mother" another says. He looks just like the first. Twins.

"Oh, sorry George" their mother said.

The boys are cute, not gonna lie, but I'm 11. What do I know? Anyway, George goes ahead, but just before he goes, he looks at his mother.

"I'm only jokin', I am Fred" Fred says quickly and jogs through the wall.

I gave a little chuckle, making George look back at me. He winks at me, so I wink back, smiling. He jogs through the wall.

"Excuse me" Harry calls to the woman "Could, could you tell us... How to..."

"How to get into the platform? Yes, not to worry, dears. It's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well. Now, all you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between 9 and 10. Best to it at a bit of a run if you're nervous" the lady suggests.

"Oh, thank you miss..." I start.

"Weasley. Mrs Weasley" Mrs Weasley finishes.

"Good luck" a little girl says to Harry. He stands opposite the wall.

He runs through and a moment later, I get ready. I start at a walk, but ran towards the wall. I was worried I'd hit it but I run straight through it. Just as I look around, I saw Harry in front of me. I was going so fast, I couldn't stop.

"Harry, move! I'm going to hit you!" I yell and he quickly moves out of the way.

We turn the corner and see a beautiful red and black train which said 'Hogwarts Express' on the front in gold. There was a sign reading '9 3/4 Hogwarts Express' and there was a logo next to it. Hogwarts' logo? I walk forwards and feel so amazed that I'm here. I turn around and start walking backwards but I bump into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry"

"Watch where you're going. The nerve of some people" a blonde-haired kid says as he walks past me, scoffing.

"I know, son" his dad says and gives me a dirty look.

Harry catches up to me and looks at me confused.

"Are you okay?" Harry asks.

"Oh, yeah, let's just get on the train" I say.