chapter 71

⚠️TW⚠️- E.D, insecurities, mention of self harm

After what seems like hours, I walk back to the house and go inside, the house completely silent. I sigh heavily and dry my puffy eyes, silently going up to my room.

I slowly open my door, peeping inside to see it the same as it was, but the glass is no longer on the floor. I sigh lightly and go inside, closing the door.

I plop onto my bed and cover my face in a pillow, wanting to scream so bad. But if I do, I'll wake everyone up, so I just lay in bed, trying to sleep.

~~~~~

Someone knocks on my door and I groan, getting up and calling a 'come in'. Remus opens the door and comes in my room, looking around.

"Breakfast's ready" Remus says, smiling.

"I'm not hungry" I say.

"You haven't eaten since you got here. It's been days, Y/N" Remus says.

"I've starved longer" I say, but widen my eyes at what I said.

"What do you mean by that?" George asks, coming in the room.

"George, I was joking" I say.

"No. No you weren't"

George pulls me out of bed and pulls up my shirt, but I pull away, shoving my tank top down.

"George, leave me alone" I say, backing up.

He grabs my wrist tightly and holds me down, lifting my shirt a little and looking at my stomach.

His eyes widen as he just stares, and I pull myself away, Remus coming towards me.

"Y/N, you..."

"That's assult, George" I almost yell.

"Y/N" Remus calls.

"What?!" I hiss.

"How long have you been starving yourself?" he asks.

I don't answer, I just turn away.

"Y/N" Remus calls again.

"I don't need to tell you anything" I say, not turning to him.

"Y/N, talk to us" George says.

"For as long as I can remember, she's only been eating a few things, maybe an apple and some water. A piece of toast. The most she's ever eaten is a single meal" Harry says, coming in.

"Oh, don't you start now" I warn Harry.

"Why? Why do you do this to yourself? You've even got bruises. Are you hurting yourself?"

"No! I fell down the stairs and hit the wall really hard"

"What?! Why and when?" George asks.

"Me and Fred were talking last night and I just went downstairs and tripped. Just leave me alone" I say, walking past the 3 and going downstairs.

I'm met by Fred, who takes my arm gently and pulls me to the side.

"Look, I wanna talk about last night"

"Freddie, I'm not in the mood right now, okay love?"

"Why? What happened?" Fred asks curiously.

"Nothing. I just talked with George, Remus and Harry and I'm a little ticked off now"

"Don't listen to her! She's not fine if that's what she's saying" George says as he, Harry and Remus are coming down the stairs.

"What happened?"