chapter 79

⚠️TW⚠️- insecurities

"She's waking. She's waking"

"I can see that"

2 familiar voices.

My eyes begin to flutter open as I try to touch my head, but pain arises in my arm, that same that got dislocated.

I look around to see 5 guys around me and 2 girls.

"Who are all of you?" I ask, looking around at all of them.

"Love, it's us. It's Fred" Fred says, taking my hand.

"I know a Fred, and he's nearly not as hot as you" I say teasingly, smirking "What are you guys doing here?" I croak as I use my uninjured arm to push myself up so I'm sitting up.

"Well, mum and dad got a call from Dumbledore saying you sustained injuries from Quidditch. Really bad injuries" George says.

"Who won?"

"Gryffindor, obviously" Ron says, but Fred and George turn to him.

"Hey baby. How are you feeling?" Fred asks, tracing circles on the palm of my normal hand.

"How's the orphan?" Atlas asks as he walks into the hospital wing, coming to us.

"Atlas, not now" Draco says.

"Get the hell out of here before we make you" Fred says, standing up.

Atlas rolls his eyes, then leaves happily, seeing me in pain.

I groan, then turn back to Fred.

"Injuries?"

"Your arm almost got ripped off by Mr Smartass grabbing your arm twice"

"He saved my life, Fred. Twice" I say.

"And you got a concussion" George finishes.

"Great" I say, shaking my head.

I look at my left arm, the dislocated one, and see a bandage all over it.

"How long have I been here?" I ask.

"3 days?" Harry says.

I reach my arms out to take Fred and he lays down next to me, his legs longer than the bed, letting me take him. I hug him tight and peck his cheek.

"I missed you so much Freddie" I say, looking up at him.

"Already?" Fred asks, smiling.

"It's so boring without you and George, you know" I say.

"I missed you too N/N" Fred says.

"Get better Y/N" Pansy says, putting her hand on my upper arm, then walking out.

"I hope you get better, and I'm sorry about your arm" Draco says, but I shake my head.

"It's fine. All of you go. You have lessons. I'll be okay with Fred and George" I say, the rest either nodding or smiling before leaving.

George then goes to my left and lays on the bed next to me, carefully moving my left arm and playing with it.

"I can't believe you both came to see me" I say, shaking my head at both of them.

"Why wouldn't we?" Fred asks.

"Your shop. Your business" I say.

"You're way more important than our business" George says, making me smile.

"I haven't seen you smile since you came to our shop" Fred says, pecking my lips.

"I love you. I love you both" I say, looking from Fred to George.