chapter 89

We stop at the gates of a Manor, and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Bellatrix then arrives on the other side of the gate. Scabior pulls Harry forwards, and after a moment, Bellatrix glances at me.

"Get Draco" she says, her voice ghostly and airy.

Scabior and his friends take us inside, and his friends hold us back as Harry's pushed onto a chair.

"Well?" Bellatrix asks Draco as she holds Harry's hair back for a better look.

"I can't be sure" Draco says.

"Draco, look closely son" Lucius says, standing behind Draco and holding the back of his neck "If we are the ones to hand Potter over to the Dark Lord... everything would be forgiven. All would be as it was, you understand?"

Draco nods his head.

"Now, we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope, Mr Malfoy" Scabior says, walking forwards.

"You dare to talk to me like that in my own house?!" Lucius yells.

"Lucius" Narcissa warns, then pulls him back.

"Don't be shy, sweetie. Come over. Now, if this isn't who we think it is, Draco, and we call him, he'll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure" Bellatrix says.

"What's wrong with his face?" Draco asks.

"Yes, what is wrong with his face?" Bellatrix asks.

"He came to us like that. Something he picked up in the forest, I reckon" Scabior says.

"Or ran into a Stinging Jinx. Was it you, dearie? Give me her wand. We'll see what her last spell was. Got you" Bellatrix says, walking past the 3 of us. She cackles "What is that? Where'd you get that from?" Bellatrix asks, looking at a man holding the Sword of Gryffindor.

"It was in her bag when we searched her. Reckon it's mine now" the man holidn git says.

She shoots a spell at him and catches the sword, attacking the other guys around the room.

"Are you mad?" Scabior asks, but she chokes him.

"Go! Get out!" Bellatrix yells, all of them getting up and leaving "Cissy, put the boys and Y/N in the cellar. I want to have a little conversation with this one, girl-to-girl" Bellatrix says.

Aunt Narcissa grabs Harry and Ron, giving them to Pettigrew. She comes back to grab me, but I resist.

"Wait!" Draco yells, turning to me.

"What is it, sweetie?" Bellatrix asks.

"I want to talk to her. Alone"

"Are you sure, Draco?" his father asks.

"Yes, give her to me" Draco says, his hand out.

Aunt Narcissa listens and gently takes me to Draco. Draco has softened eyes as he takes my arm, pulling me up to his room.

He closes the door and locks it, but I pull away from him, stepping back.

"Get the hell away from me!" I yell.

"Y/N, you don't understand"

"No, I understand perfectly. I understand that I put my trust in you. I trusted you and you stabbed me right in the back. You're with them, and they want me. I went into Snape's mind. I know why aunt Trixie wants me and I am not joining you"

"Good"

"Good? Good?" I ask, confused.

"I wouldn't wish this upon you. You're good, and I'm bad"