chapter 24

"10:58, come on" Mr Weasley says as we rush to platform 9 and 3/4, each of us wheeling a trolley with out stuff on it.

Malekith was sitting on my trunk as his cage was at the Dursleys and I didn't want to get another.

"The train will be leaving any moment" Mrs Weasley says.

"Fred, George, Percy, you first" Mr Weasley says.

"Fred, George, I'll see you at Hogwarts" I say and the 2 nod, running through the wall.

Ginny goes after them and Mr and Mrs Weasley follow.

"Let's go" Harry says.

He starts running to the wall, Ron behind him and me behind Ron. Harry hit the wall and the trolley fell, Ron hitting Harry's trolley and falling too.

"Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!" I say and stop the trolley just as it touches Ron's "Holy mother of Dumbledore"

"Oi! What do you 2 think you're doing?" a guard asks as he walks to us, looking at Harry and Ron.

"Sorry. Lost- lost control of the trolley" Harry says and the guard shakes his head, walking away "Why can't we get through?" Harry asks.

"I don't know. The gateway's sealed itself for some reason" Ron says, but a clock chimes, all of us turning to it.

"The train leaves at exactly 11:00. We've missed it" Harry says.

"Harry, if we can't get through... Maybe mum and dad can't get back"

"Maybe we should just go and wait by the car" Harry says.

"The car!" I say.

Me, Harry and Ron took the trolleys and ran back to the car, putting our stuff in it. I told Malekith to follow the car again and he did so, waiting for it to fly. It soon lifted off the ground as Ron drove the car.

"Ron, I should tell you... Most Muggles aren't accustomed to seeing a flying car" Harry points out.

"Uh... Right" Ron says and hits a button.

Ron drove the car to what looks like little hills, and I relax.

"Oh no! The invisibility booster must be faulty" Ron says and I look out, seeing the car is visible.

"Well, come on, then. Let's go lower. We need to find the train" Harry says.

"Okay" Ron says and drives lower, hovering just above the train tracks.

"All we need to do is catch up with the train"

"We can't be far behind" Ron says.

I heard the train and looked ahead, but didn't see it.

"Do you hear that?" Harry asks.

"Yep" I reply.

"We must be getting close" Ron says, but there was a pause.

"Hang on" Harry says.

"Or it's getting close to us! Move the frickin' car! We're gonna die!" I yell and both Harry and Ron scream.

Ron stays on the track, but then jerks the car to the side, making it flip. It went under a track arch and keeps flipping the car. The car comes up and alongside the train, but turns to the side, Harry falling out the side and holding onto the door.

"Harry! Hold on!" Ron yells and tries to grab him, making the car tilt along fully to the side "Take my hand" Ron says and grabs Harry's hand, but it slips "Hold on!"

"I'm trying. Your hands all sweaty" Harry says.

"Move over!" I yell and move into the front seat, leaning out of the car.

I stretch my hand out and just grab Harry's hand.

"Take my leg" I say to Ron and he holds my leg "Don't let go of me or I'll murder you, Ron" I say and he nods.

I lean as forwards as I can and grab Harry with both my hands, getting a good grip with one hand before using to other to pull myself up, then him. I quickly sit in the back while Harry sits down, closing the door.

"I think we found the train" Harry says, panting.

"Yeah" Ron says, nodding his head.

I sit back and sigh heavily, placing my head in my hands and feeling a tear slip down.

~~~~~

"Welcome home" Ron says and I look out the window, seeing us driving over the Black Lake.

The car suddenly gets bumpy and starts to go down, Ron just trying to miss the castle.

"Up! Up!" Harry says.

"It's not working!" Ron says, his voice cracking.

Harry tries helping him get the car up but it doesn't work. We were just out of control.

"Up! Mind that tree!" Harry says as we were flying straigh towards a tree.

Ron grabs his wand and hits it against the car several times.

"Stop, stop, stop!" Ron says but it breaks.

We hit the tree and go through a lot of branches, stopping, then going backwards and hitting the tree twice before finally stopping.

"My wand. Look at my wand" Ron says, sounding like there's something stuck in his throat.

"Be thankful it's not your neck" Harry says.

"I'm gonna die. You wanna know how? Snape! He's going to kill me in every way" I say.

"What's happening?" Ron squeaks.

"I don't know" Harry says.

The tree moves and hits the front of the car, Harry and Ron yelling, until the windshield cracked. It hit the car againa nd I quickly moved to my right, a part of the tree pushing through the back windshield, then going out. The tree kept on hitting the front again, then the back a few times. Then hit the top, denting the car and hitting the back, making the car fall forwards. It landed on 4 wheels.

"Come on! Go! Fast!" Harry yells and Ron drives the car, missing the tree at it tried to hit us one more time.

The car stops and after a moment of us relaxing, it shoot us 3 out of our seats. I quickly get up and the car yeeted our stuff out as well. Malekith landed on my shoulder.

"Scabbers! You're okay" I hear Ron say. I look at both of them to see they have their pets.

The car closes the door and starts drive away.

"The car!" Ron yells and we run after it.

It turned right, then started driving towards the left. The forest.

"Dad's gonna kill me" Ron says as we see the car drive behind Hagrid's house and into the forest.

We grab our stuff and run to the castle, putting our luggage with everyone else's.

"See you, Hedwig" Harry says and I set Malekith beside Hedwig.

"Behave" I say and run with Harry and Ron up the stairs.

"So a house elf shows up in our bedroom, we can't get through the barrier to platform 9 and 3/4, we almost get killed by a tree... Clearly someone doesn't want me here this year" Harry says but we stop near the top of the stairs, seeing Filch standing there holding Mrs Norris.

"Well, take a good look lads. This night might well be the last you spend in this castle. Oh dear, we are in trouble"

"Crap"