chapter 72

A kid's crying on a bench all alone in the corridor, so me, Fred and George approach him calmly, and I smile as I crouch in front of him.

"Darling, what's your name?" I ask, lifting his head with my finger.

"Michael" he replies.

"Your hand's gonna be fine, Michael" George says, and I gently clean his face from tears.

"Yeah. It's not as bad as it seems. See? It's fading already" Fred says.

"You can hardly see ours anymore, and the pain stops after a while" I say, showing him my hand.

Harry come over to us but someone coughs, making me turn and see Umbridge. I groan and stand, moving next to Fred.

"As I told you once before, Mr Potter... naughty children deserve to be punished" Umbridge says.

"Can naughty adults be punished too, because I have a plan. And a target" I ask, slowly turning to her and giving her a fake smile.

She looses her smile and leaves, eyeing me as she does.

"You know, George... I've always felt our futures lay outside the world of academic achievement" Fred says to his brother, but doesn't face him.

"Fred, I've been thinking exactly the same thing" George says, not turning to his brother either.

"Wait, what do you mean?" I ask, but they don't say anything.

~~~~~

Everyone in Dumbledore's Army are sitting in the Great Hall, writing with Umbridge's 'special quills'. The words I'm writing are stabbing deep into my skin. I wince as quietly as I can, dropping my quill for a moment.

"Miss Potter, please pick up your quill and continue writing"

"Continue writing my arse" I mumble, rolling my eyes.

"I'm sorry?" she asks.

"It's not okay" I say, shaking my head and getting up "In fact, I'd rather you left as your apology"

"Sit. Back. Down. Now!" she orders.

I stand there for a second and think.

"No" I say, smiling.

"What?" Umbridge asks.

"No!" I say again, grabbing my table and flipping it.

Everyone gasps and turns to me. I smirk at her and walk up to her, grab her tea, and spill it over her head, making her gasp and jump.

"Triple detention!"

"Put me in detentions 'till I die, but I won't let your stupid quills hurt me" I say, then walk out, giving her the middle finger as I do, not turning to look at her stupid, annoying face.

~~~~~

All of us 5th years are sitting in the Great Hall and are doing our OWLs, which are really stressful right now. Umbridge is supervising.

A few minutes after I finish my paper, a banging noise repeats outside the room.

It just keeps repeating, but Umbridge slowly walks to the front doors, opening them and looking around.

The twins then shoot into the hall, everyone standing as Fred and George use magic to make all the test papers fly around the room.

The boys then set off fireworks, mini fireworks exploding just in front of our faces. I smile and look at Fred, winking at him.

He winks back and smirks, then follows his brother as they set off fireworks that chase after Draco, Crabbe and Goyle.

A giant dragon firework flies around before chasing after Umbridge as she runs for her life, getting hit by it as it snaps it's mouth shut.