chapter 83

I wake up the next morning with Fred next to me. I smile and turn to him, snuggling into him and pecking his chest.

"Morning, love" Fred says, pulling my chin up and pecking my lips.

"I was wondering when you idiots would get up" George says, making me turn to him.

"You're okay" I say, getting out of bed and hugging him "You have a bandage over your head"

"Yeah, and wow. I've never seen you in a tank top. Or shorts" George says.

"She looks good, doesn't she?" Fred says, sitting up.

"Yeah, you do" George says, smiling at me "Wedding, remember. Get ready"

I sigh heavily and tie my hair into a messy bun, going to the bathroom and taking a shower, brushing my teeth right after.

I wear the dress I was supposed to at the Yule ball, looking in a full length mirror at myself. I then put in really cute earrings, wear my heels and put on some light makeup.

 I then put in really cute earrings, wear my heels and put on some light makeup

I dry and curl my hair, looking at myself in the mirror again. I turn to the door to see Fred, his mouth falling open slightly.

"Darling, you look..." Fred starts, but trails off.

"I was supposed to wear this to the Yule ball. And then..."

"I could've seen you looking like this before?" Fred asks, then scowls "Damn"

"Oh, shut up" I tease, kissing his lips "Could you zip me up?" I ask, making my back face him.

Fred tugs at my zip, his long fingers brushing against my skin and sending sweet shivers down my spine.

He pulls up, and when he gets to my bra, I look back at him, smiling.

"Don't get any ideas" I warn.

"You know me, not thinking about anything dirty" Fred says, smirking as I roll my eyes.

"Leave that for the bedroom" Harry says as he walks past, Fred's grin widening.

"Fred? What is it?" I ask innocently.

"Oh, nothing" Fred says, pulling up the zip completely "I just remembered that night. I need to get ready, I'll see you in a bit"

Fred leaves me standing there, smiling and thinking of that night. I sigh, smile, then go downstairs.

"Morning" George elongates, and I look at where he's staring, seeing Harry and Ginny really close.

I chuckle, then turn back to George, laughing when I see George's toothbrush in his right ear.

Ginny walks away but Harry stays, getting a look from George and me before he leaves too.

~~~~~

The front door opens, the new Minister of Magic walking in.