chapter 27

Me, Hermione and Ron are walking around the castle, looking for Harry as he is serving detention.

"Come... Come... To me. To me" I hear a ghostly voice say.

"Who there?" I ask, looking around.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Ron asks.

"I thought I heard something" I say, then continue on walking down the corridor.

"Blood..." I look around us, confused "I smell blood. Let me rip you. Let me kill you. Kill. Kill! Kill!"

"Harry" Hermione calls as we see him.

"Did you hear it?" Harry asks.

"Hear what?" Ron asks.

"That voice" Harry says.

"Voice? What voice?" Hermione asks.

"Was it saying creepy things like 'kill'?" I ask.

"Yeah, it did" Harry says.

"I heard it too" I say.

"I heard it first in Lockhart's office. And then again just-"

"It's time" the voice says again, and I look up.

"It's moving" I say, turning to Harry.

"I think it's going to kill" Harry says.

We both stare at each other for a second before running down the hallway.

"'Kill'?" Ron asks.

"Harry, Y/N, wait! Not so fast!" Hermione says as both her and Ron follow after me and Harry.

We stop when the corridor splits into 2, then take a right, speed walking down this corridor. Me and Harry stop Ron and Hermione when we see spiders crawling towards a window, going through a crack in it.

"Strange" me and Harry say at the same time.

"I've never seen spiders act like that" Harry says.

"I don't like spiders" Ron says as I hide behind him.

We look at the floor and turn our heads, writing being reflected by water.

"What's that?" Ron asks, and we all look up, seeing writing that looks like it's been painted with blood.

"'The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the Heir, beware'. It's written in blood" Hermione says.

"We can see that. Thanks, Hermione" I say.

"Oh no" Harry says, so I look where he is looking, seeing Mrs Norris.

She's hung up by her tail into a spike or something, making me open my mouth in horror. Both me and Harry walk forwards, looking at the cat.

"It's Filch's cat. It's Mrs Norris"

We all turn to the sound of students gasping. A few dozens of students came to the corridor through our right, and a few more dozens from where we had come from.

"'Enemies of the Heir, beware'?" Draco asks "You'll be next, Mudbloods"

"What's goin' on here? Go on. Make way, make way" Filch says as Fred and George part, letting Filch come through.

"Potter. Potter" he says, looking at both me and Harry "What are you...?" he starts but his eyes widen "Mrs Norris? You've murdered my cat" Filch says.

"No. No" Harry says lightly.

"We didn't" I say.

"I'll kill ya" Filch says and grabs me and Harry by the shirt, me in one hand and Harry the other "I'll kill ya!" Filch yells.