chapter 50

"Hey. How've you been?" Fred asks as I walk into the Gryffindor common room with George.

"Terrible" I say.

"How come?" Fred asks, coming to me and kissing my forehead.

"Is anyone else here?" I ask.

"No, just us. Everyone else is in the Great Hall" Fred says.

"Good. I've got to rant" I say then sit on the sofa by the fireplace, Fred on my right and George on my left.

I loop my arm around both boys', then lean my head on Fred arm, sighing heavily.

"I'm pissed" I say, and both boys turn to me.

"You're pissed?!" George asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Who?!" Fred asks quickly.

"Harry. But I swear to god, if you go after him, I'll beat the crap out of you both" I say, looking between them.

"Fine. I won't" Fred says "But no one said Peeves can't"

"Fred" I warn.

"Y/N"

"Why're you pissed?" George asks, making me turn to him.

"Everything! First, he found out who my dad is and thought I helped him out of Azkaban, so my dad could kill him"

"The audacity" George says.

"I know! And then he forgets I exist and starts saying how he and my dad are gonna live together, alone, just them 2. Like, do I even matter to him? And then, he goes on saying to my dad how he wants to go with him. Can you believe him?" I ask, getting up and folding my arms, pacing around.

"He really said that?" Fred asks.

"Yeah. And Ron and Hermione actually thought I wanted them dead" I say.

"Fred? George?" Harry quickly calls as he walks in.

I scoff and roll my eyes at the sight of Harry.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing. You're probably way too busy with being famous to care. No, you go on about your day" I say sarcastically, giving him a fake smile.

"What's the matter?" Harry asks.

"She's pissed" Fred says.

"At who?"

"Who else?" I ask, turning away from him.

"Me?" Harry asks.

"Wow, a real genius" I mock.

"What've I done?" Harry asks, coming towards me.

"Like you don't know"

"I don't"

"You and my father"

"Are you jealous?"

"Maybe I am. You hated him. You thought he killed your parents and you didn't think that I might've felt the same since my mother died the same way as yours. Then you go and accuse me as an accomplice in the murder that you thought he planned for you, and then you start dreaming of a life with just you and him. Don't you ever think of me?"

"Of course I do. And when have you ever put me before you?"

"When Dudley was bullying you everyday in the Dursleys, when I was gonna protect you against Quirrel in the forest, against Draco when he pisses you off, Snape 1st year, need I continue?" I ask "I've done so much for you, and the one time I needed you, you turned on me like Hermione and Ron. I always thought of you as my brother, but I guess you don't think of me as your sister"