chapter 7

⚠️TW⚠️- E.D

"Your attention, please" the teacher asks as she gently hit her glass with a spoon.

"Let the feast begin" professor Dumbledore says, and food appears at all the tables.

All the plates are filled with almost all you can eat. I look at all the Slytherins picking up food and eating happily while I push away my plate, leaning my head on my hand.

When I look up at the ceiling, admiring it, a ghost came flying through the hall. One came from the floor and soon, the whole hall was filled with white, transparent ghosts wondering around.

"You've got to eat something" a kid sitting next to me says.

"I'm not hungry" I say and get up, going to the teacher's table "Excuse me, professor Dumbledore?" I ask and all the teachers stop their conversations, turning to me.

"Yes?"

"Where will I be staying? I'm guessing there are dormitories where all the students stay" I say.

"Come and meet me in my office after the feast is over. You can ask one of the teacher or another student where it is" professor Dumbledore says, so I nod my head, going back to my seat.

"This is going to be a long feast" I say to myself, looking at the food in front of me.

~~~~~

When the feast was finally over, I shyly stumble to the Griffindor table, since I don't know anyone in Slytherin, and went to the twins.

"Excuse me" I call, the twins turning to me "I'm Y/N. I saw one of you on platform 9 and 3/4" I say, and one of them smiles.

"That was me" George, I'm guessing, says cheerfully "What do you need?" he asks.

"Directions. I need to go to professor Dumbledore's office. Do you know where it is?" I ask.

"We know where it is. We can take you there now" Fred, I think, says, making me smile.

"That'd be great" I say, and both boys stand, walking towards the big doors. I follow.

"So, how come you're in Slytherin and Harry's in Griffindor. You're his sister, aren't you?"

"Hold on, let me look at you" I say and stop, standing in front of both of them.

"We know we're handsome but why?" one of them asks and I blush lightly.

"Which is Fred and which is George?" I ask, not answering one of the twins' question.

"I'm Fred" the one on my left says.

"And I'm George" the one on my right says right after.

I looked at them very carefully, looking for any difference between them. Fred has a rounder and smaller face than George, who has a thinner and taller face.

"Okay. Because then I'll know which is which" I say, then stand next to them again. They walk on "Going back to your first question, I don't know. We are siblings, I'm older, but I don't know" I say.

"So you're twins as well?" Fred asks.

"No. I'm a few months older than him, which is confusing" I say, but they look at me, blinking blankly.

"You know that isn't possible, right?" George asks.

"Yeah, I know. I'm so confused about my family history right now" I say, but shake my head, dismissing it "So, do you guys make jokes often?" I ask, looking between them.

"We're joksters, it's what we do and we do everything together. We're best friends" Fred says.

"Yeah, but I'm better looking than him" George says, getting a chuckle from me.