chapter 12

Me and Dumbledore apparate to Hogwarts, his office. I thank him and quickly leave the office, running to the Great Hall. I see the twins and run to them as fast as I can, almost bumping into someone.

"Have you guys seen Harry?" I ask impatiently.

"No. What's this about?" George asks, and I sat opposite them.

"If you're going to be with Weasley, at least get some privacy" I hear someone say and I turn around.

He is a guy, just an inch taller than me, brown hair and bright, crystle blue eyes. His skin is pale white and he has a dimples as he smirks at me, pushing his hands into the pockets of his bright green robes. I remember him. His name is Atlas. God, he's annoying.

"What?" I ask, looking at him and a few Slytherins that are probably his friends.

"You heard me. Everyone knows about you and Weasley"

"I'm 11. The time I'd wanna be with Fred is when I'm 13 or 14"

"You wanna be with me?" Fred asks.

"Not now, I'm trying to make a point" I say, turning to Fred quickly before turning to the guy "Do you really expect someone to date an 11 year old? I know I'm beautiful, smart, courageous and everything in between but I'm still young. But here, let me give you something. My sass. Take it, and leave me alone before you regret even looking at me" I say and he snarls at me before leaving. I turn to Fred and George again. Their mouths are open a little "Sorry"

"That was incredible" Fred says and I blush.

"No one has ever been able to get rid of a Slytherin that fast" George says. I smile.

"You are beautiful, smart, courageous and everything in between" Fred says and I blush again, but sigh.

"I don't actually feel like that but thank you for the complement" I say.

Before Fred or George could protest, I quickly go back to what I was saying before.

"I want to find Harry so I can tell him that I met my dad"

"You met your dad? Who is he?" George asked.

"Hey, don't try and change the subject" Fred says and I turn to him.

"Too late" I say and stick my tounge out at him. He sticks his back "I don't want to say who he is but he's amazing. He's so confident and brilliant and he's the only person who's ever loved me other than Harry"

"Hey, what about us?" George asks.

"I haven't known you guys that long" I say.

"You've known us longer than him" Fred says and I roll my eyes.

"He's family. Fine, I love you guys" I say.

"We love you too" they say together.

"Which way?" I mumble.

"Crush" Fred says and I look at him.

He smiles and winks at me. I  smile and look down, then look back up, winking back at him.

"Where do you think Harry would be?" I ask, looking between both of them.

"The courtyard" Fred and George say together.

"Okay, see you both later" I say, leaning forwards and kissing George's forehead and Fred's cheek "Bye" I say and quickly run towards the doors of the Great Hall.

"Hey!" George calls but I'm already gone.

"Harry?!" I call, running around the corridors.

"'Its LeviOsa, not LeviosAr'. Honestly, she's a nightmare. No wonder she hasn't got any friends" I hear Ron say and someone pushes past him. I jog to Ron and Harry and recognise the bushy hair as Hermione walking away.

"I think she heard you" Harry says.

"No poop, Sherlock! Ron, you don't say that about someone. Do you realise how rude that is?" I ask, not believing that he would say something like that.

~~~~~

Almost every student and teacher are in the Great Hall, getting ready for the Halloween feast. The Great Hall is covered in Halloween decorations and pumpkins are hovering above us all with candles in them.

I'm, once again, sitting at the Griffindor table, because I don't give a poop. I'm sitting next to George, not eating because I'm too happy to eat. I turn to George.

"If I liked Fred, would you get mad at me?" I ask and he turns to me.

"No. You like him, you like him. I can't control your feelings. However, I would tell you that your missing out on dating me" George says and I smile, hugging him arm.

"Thank you" I say and kiss his cheek.

"So, you like Fred?" George asks and I look at him, frowning.

"I never said that" I say.

"Well, you implied it. You should be flirty with him"

"I'm 11. Do you really think he's going to want to date me? He could have anyone and you think he'd want me? I'm a little girl to him who is probably annoying and ugly. I probably can't do anything right and get overshadowed by Harry. And my family are... Well... Not the best at confrontation. I'm pathetic"

"Y/N, there is a lot you just said that is all crap. You are amazing and any guy would be lucky to date you. Just give it time. You'll see how unbelievable you can be. In a good way" George says and I hug him tightly.

"That's not going to happen but thanks for being optimistic"

"I'm serious. You'll surprise yourself in a couple years" George says and I look over at Fred.

He was looking at George like he was going to kill him, but not so that everyone knew what he was thinking. He turns to me and blushes lightly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Prank Filch contest. Me and you" I mouth to Fred and he smirks.

"It's on" he mouths back and I smile at him.

I turn back to the food and pick up an apple, taking a bite out of it.

"W- Where's Hermione?" Harry asks and I look beside him, the seat vacant.

"Parvati Patel said that she wouldn't come out of the girl's bathroom. She said that she'd been in there all afternoon, crying" Neville says and I look at Ron, giving him a look. He shrugs his shoulders.

"Troll! In the dungeon! Troll in the dungeon!" Professor Quirrel says, running into the Great Hall. He stops as Dumbledore stands. Everyone turns to him as there is a moment of silence "Thought you ought to know" he says calmly and drops.

Everyone starts screaming and getting up, dropping their food and trying to run to the door. I just continue eating my apple, staying in my seat but George grabs me, pulling me up and looking at me like I was crazy.

"What are you doing!" George asks but I shrug my shoulder.

"I want my apple. I ain't scared of no troll" I say, but he turns to Fred.

Fred quickly comes to us and they both grab one of my arms, trying to pull me towards the door.

"SILENCE!" Dumbledore yells and everyone literally freezes. I bite into my apple calmly and everyone turns, looking at me "Everyone will please not panic! Now... Perfects will lead their house back to the dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons"

Fred and George both try to run out of the hall, still holding my arms.

"I have a different house" I point out and they let me go "Go to your house common room and stay there. I don't want you guys getting hurt. I'm gonna quickly warn Hermione" I say and turn.

"Wait" both of them call and I turn to them.

They both pull me into a hug and I kiss their cheeks.

"Be careful" I warn and start running towards the girl's bathroom.