Epilogue

-19 years later-

I stand outside the Great Hall as Headmistress McGonagall sorts the students into their houses. My ears perk up when I hear the name,

"Albus Potter"

The boy steps up to the front.

I sigh as I stare. The hat sits on his head, thinking carefully.

"Slytherin!" the hat yells, the Slytherin table cheering.

"Fred, you owe me"

"How much?" Fred asks, floating over to me.

"A good night. You know what I'm talking about" I say, Fred smirking.

"Of course, love" Fred says, winking.

"Rose Granger-Weasley" McGonagall calls.

"Gryffindor!" the hat shouts.

Once everyone is seated and all the ghosts start making their entrances, I sigh heavily, then make my way to the front, standing by the podium for my usual speeches.

"Hello, everyone. It's amazing to see all your faces, those I know, and those who are newly joining. I'm the Slytherin House ghost. Now, I would do my usual speech about Hogwarts and blahdy blah, but this year, I have a special announcement. Most of you know my boyfriend, the Gryffindor House ghost, but finally he has asked me to marry him"

"YES!" Hagrid yells, making me turn to him.

I smile as he looks down, embarrassed.

"Yes, Hagrid. Fred finally proposed. After 19 years" I say bitterly "But anyway, you're all invited to the wedding. You can invite your families, and the wedding will be here, in the Great Hall on February 14th. Thank you" I say, then go to Fred, pecking his lips.

"I can't believe it's our wedding in 5 months" Fred says, holding my waist.

"I know, but it still feels so long away"

"Don't worry, love. It'll come"

-Christmas Holidays-

-Albus Potter's POV-

"Dad! Dad! Dad!" I call as he picks me up from the platform.

"Yes, yes, yes?" dad asks, making me chuckle.

"A ghost is having a wedding and we're invited! The whole family! Even aunt Hermione and uncle Ron and his family!" I say, excited.

"Oh, which ghost?" dad asks.

"I don't know, but she says she's the Slytherin House ghost!"

"She, huh?" dad asks. I nod excitedly "When is it and where?"

"It's at Hogwarts on Valentine's day! We have to go!" I say.

"We will, we will. Just let me talk it over with mum" dad says, making me smile.

-6 months later-

-Y/N's POV-

"Oh my god. Oh my god. What am I doing panicking? I'm Y/N Black, get it together" I say to myself, seeing Hermione watching me walk back and forth "What?"

"You look mental. Calm down" Hermione says, getting up.

"Hermione! I'm getting MARRIED! It is physically impossible to calm down!" I say.

I breathe in heavily, and breathe out heavily, calming down as I steady my breath.

I smile, straighten my dress and turn to the doors of the Great Hall, all the guests waiting. Oh, and my fiancé.