chapter 94

"Not my daughter, you b*tch." My ears perk up at Molly's voice, my gaze searching the room until I see her.

She's standing opposite Bellatrix, her family behind her. She shoots a spell at Bellatrix, but it's blocked. Bellatrix takes a few hits at Molly, but she defends herself, Bellatrix cackling that frightening laugh.

Molly takes a crack at Bellatrix and after a few defended spells, she gets Bellatrix, delivering the final blow, Bellatrix disintegrating.

Fred pulls me towards his mother, Molly's eyes sofening when she sees us. Water begins pouring from her eyes as she grabs Fred and forces him into a fixed embrace, Fred almost instantly hugging her back.

"My darling boy. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Mum, it's alright. Let's just get out of this alive."

I smile at the family, but furrow my eyebrows and quickly shoot the severing charm at a Death Eater, blood pouring from them.

I stay close to the family as they stick together, fighting off as many Death Eaters as we can.

I fall to my knees when I see Remus and Dora laying on the floor. My breath quickens and my heart rate spikes up, but Freddie pulls me off the ground, shooting a spell.

"Hey, just hold it together. Just keep going. We'll be okay."

I nod and swallow, slowly standing and regaining my balance.

Someone knocks into me and I almost collapse, but they and Fred quickly grab me.

"Draco, thank Salazar you're still alive!"

"I know. Come on, I think Pottah's about to defeat him."

We shoot a spell at a Death Eater together before he heads off.

"Wait!" I call, his head snapping back.

I wrap my arms around his neck and hold him close, his arms meeting behind my back.

Death Eaters begin to surrender as we pull away, my eyes falling to the courtyard. Only Harry was standing there.

We finally won.

-4 years later-

My eyes slowly open as I adjust to the morning light, a hand resting over my waist.

I roll my eyes at my gorgeous husband, but press a kiss to his cheek and carefully clear myself of the covers.

"Love, noooo," Freddie whines, pulling me closer.

"I need to eat something and wake up the kids. I'm having irresistible cravings right now."

"Can the baby wait just a few more minutes?" He lazily asks, finally opening his eyes.

"Freddie, I'm pregnant with a child that needs to be nourished. No, the baby can't wait a few more minutes."

"Alright, alright," he moans, letting me go.

I giggle and press a kiss to his lips before heading to the bathroom. Once I've brushed my teeth, I change my clothes into a cute blouse and flares, Freddie complimenting my body the entire time.

I blush heavily and thank him as I leave the room, meeting Angelina in the kitchen. I wave, a yawn leaving my mouth.

"They're both so lazy," Angelina says, both of us chuckling.

"Well, we're the ones who married those idiots. Anyway, I'm gonna have some watermelon. I've been craving it since last week."

I check the fridge for watermelon and once I see it, I cut myself a giant piece, using magic to return it to the fridge.