chapter 93

It's been a few hours and we're still at the same place, but this feeling hits me. A gut feeling. I turn to Fred and start breathing quickly.

"Fred" I call.

He hums in response, but turns to me, seeing me panicking.

"Love, you okay?" Fred asks.

"No, I have this feeling that something's wrong, and that always means something. I don't think we should be here"

"Hey. Love, we'll be alright" Fred says, but I shake my head.

"No, something's really wrong. We need to go" I say.

I grab onto Fred's arm and pull at him, but he doesn't move.

"Stop panicking. If we're gonna leave, we need to tell George"

"I love you Fred" I say, gripping onto him and hugging him.

An explosion pushes me forwards and I lose my grip on Fred, reaching out to him as everything goes black.

-George's POV-

I launch back into the wall behind me, leaning my back on it as I stretch my arm out, my wand pointing sharply ahead of me.

"You have fought valiantly..." You-Know-Who's voice echoes in my head "But in vain"

The Death Eater in front of me shoots my wand out of my hand. I search for it.

"Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste. I therefore command my forces to retreat. In their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity. Harry Potter, I now speak directly to you. On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself. There is no greater dishonor. Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fate. If you do not do this, I shall kill every last man, woman and child who tries to conceal you from me"

The Death Eaters leave, and I quickly stand, grabbing my wand and gripping it tightly. I look to the side to see Fred and Y/N laying on the ground, their eyes closed.

I go to them and kneel between them, their hands touching. My eyes tear up as I shake Fred.

"Freddie? Get up" I say, then turn to Y/N, shaking her "Come on! Get up! Get up! Please! Please"

They're both unresponsive. I pull Fred over my shoulder and hold him there, holding Y/N bridal style as I run as fast as I can to the Great Hall, tears flooding down my face.

I place them both next to each other and mum comes forwards, kneeling down by Fred's head and caressing his hair, crying.

I grab at Fred, crying on his chest. He has a worried expression on his face and Y/N has a loving one as her face looks towards Fred.

I kiss Y/N's forehead and take Fred's free hand, holding it tightly in mine. The rest of us Weasleys come into the Great Hall, coming to me and mum and seeing Fred on the floor. I look at them and they soon tear up, crying.

I get up and hug dad, then hug Ron, who leans down and grabs at Fred, crying.

"I love you, Y/N" I say, going to her and holding her close.

-Y/N's POV-

I open my eyes to a white void. I look around and start panicking, then remember what happened.

"Fred!" I call, looking around "Fred! FREDERICK GIDEON WEASLEY!" I yell, but no response.

"He's here. Somewhere" dad says, making me turn.

He looks like himself. His normal age. All the people I care about soon stand by dad. Mum, uncle Reg and James, aunt Lily, Cedric, Dumbledore, Dobby, Remus, Dora and Moody. And they're all their normal ages.