chapter 95

"How many pizza's is that, Luna?" Hermione calls as I place another in the oven.

"About eight. Nine and ten are in the oven," Luna calls back, counting each one on the kitchen counter and oven.

We've been at this for six hours: making dough, letting it set and creating the actual pizzas. Godric this has been a challenge. We've still got about four pizzas that need to be made but thankfully, Luna and I have already made the side dishes.

I've asked Harry and Neville to take the chips, salads, dips and chicken wings outside in the garden, where the lot of us will be eating.

Altogether, there are twenty-four of us. This includes me, Fred, George, Angelina, Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Luna, Rolf, Molly, Arthur, Bill, Fleur, Charlie, Percy, Audrey, Molly who I will call Mo (kid), Lucy (kid), Kingsley, Teddy (kid), Regulus (kid), Neville and Hannah. Oof, that's a mouthful.

Fred and George are entertaining the kids while Molly and Ginny are getting the drinks ready. The rest of the adults are just chatting away, catching up on everything we've missed out in each other's lives. Oh how I've missed these days.

"Should we send them out to eat now?" I ask, turning to my two partners in cooking.

"All the kids seem to be awake and Teddy's massacred all his presents, so I think we should," Hermione answers, Luna walking up to us.

"That's nine pizza's ready." She carefully pulls out the baked good and places it perfectly onto a plate, alighting it with the rest of the pizza's. Hermione places in pizza number eleven, and I push ten back, creating space for twelve just before I sprinkle it with pepperoni and push it in place.

"Finally, we're almost done. I can't wait to just relax."

"I'll send the team out with the pizza's," Luna voices, heading for the cluster of adults.

Molly shuffles over to Hermione and I, tying her hair back.

"Molly, don't even think about cleaning up in here. We can do it, you just relax. Take this time to be with your kids and grandkids," Hermione cuts before Molly can even pick up anything.

"Don't be silly. I'll help you."

"Molly, you're such an angel but we've got it. Ease yourself and have fun. Besides, there isn't much to clean," I add on, smiling as I wipe my hand on a rag.

"Are you girls absolutely sure?"

"Yes! Now go," Hermione almost orders. "All the food is getting set up outside so just take everyone to the benches and wait for us before anyone eats anything."

"Alright. You girls have become so independent since I remember you being just twelve years old. How time can rob you of the years." Molly smiles as she pinches our cheeks, then gathers everyone together left and leads them outside.

Soon, it's just Hermione and I left in the house, clearing up the kitchen as all the food, other than the three pizzas, are gone. Wiping down the counter, I turn to Hermione, who's washing her hands.

"Go on and let everyone grab something to bite. And you eat too. It's been six and a half hours since anyone has eaten anything."

"What about you? You need to eat too, you're eating for two."

Regulus then waddles into the house with sauce all over his face already.

"Regulus Arthur Black-Weasley," I snicker, quickly scooping up my child and taking him to the kitchen sink, resting him in it. "Thank Salazar it didn't get on his clothes." As I begin to clean up his face, Hermione leans against the counter beside me, distracting Regulus for me.

"Your two kids are named Edward Remus Teddy Black-Weasley, and Regulus Arthur Black-Weasley?"

"Teddy's name was obviously chosen by Remus and Dora. I chose Regulus' first name while Fred chose his second."

"What's baby number three going to be called."

"Fred wants to name her Diana because we found out I was pregnant on a crescent moon. I want her middle name to be my mother's name. Anyway, enough of that. Go and eat something. I'll finish up in here and bring Regulus out."

Hermione lingers for a moment before pressing a quick kiss to Regulus' head and disappearing outside. I finish up with Regulus and lift him from the sink, flattening his clothes and holding him so he's leaning against my chest.

Walking towards the living room, I pause and look down at Regulus, his eyes closed and his snores prominent. I repress a laugh and place him gently into a cot Molly put out in case he or any of the other babies got sleepy.

I mentally thank Molly as I return to the kitchen to finish up, a clear view of the backyard peeking through a window. I smile when I see everyone chatting away and the kid's faces stuffed to the brim with as much food as they can carry, Ginny mothering them about manners and wagging her finger.

A sigh leaves my mouth and tears well in my eyes as the ghosts begin appearing in the younger forms I now only ever see them in, Remus and Dora standing behind Teddy and chatting with dad, who is sat beside Harry not far from them. Mum is taking a seat next to Arthur as he and Hannah are talking, and uncle Reg is scanning the area, then rests his eyes once he sees me in the kitchen.

He raises an eyebrow and calls out to dad, who looks at me and smiles, mum soon joining him. I wave nervously as the ghosts all wave back. Uncle Reg then points behind me, a pair of arms wrapping around my waist before I can react.

"Hi Freddie."

"Hi N/n. Why aren't you out with the rest of us?"

"I was just cleaning up. And Regulus waddled in with sauce all over his face. He's asleep now-" my head shoots to my child when he begins making distressed noises. "Coming Baby, it's okay."

I swiftly reach the cot and lift my baby up, dad, mum and uncle Reg standing around me.

"Sh, sh, it's okay," I coo, gently rocking him. He reaches up and towards mum and dad, all of our eyes widening.

"What, what's wrong?" Fred questions, looking at my puzzled face.

"Fred, Reggie is a Ghost Caller."

"Who's he reaching out to?"

"My parents." I reach Regulus towards my mother and her hands wrap under him. "Can you feel him?"

"Yes," mum answers, grinning broadly.

I pull Regulus to the ground and sit him in front of me, mum bending down and lifting him up, cradling him in her arms.

"Oh my Godric, OUR CHILD IS FLYING!"

"Shush, you'll ruin the moment. My mum is holding her grandchild for the first time," I scold, slapping Fred's stomach lightly.

Tears cascade down my mother's face as she stares at my baby boy, squeezing him tight and peppering him with kisses. Dad takes Reggie from mum and holds him up in front of him, smiling and making silly faces at him. Dad then holds Reggie close, pressing a few kisses to his hair.

"He's so beautiful. He's got Fred's hair."

"And your eyes," dad adds, looking at me.

Uncle Reg retrieves the baby from dad and holds him against his chest, smiling widely and talking nonsense to him.

"Here, take your child back. He needs to rest." Uncle Reg gently pushes Reggie into my arms, and I hand him to Fred, pressing a kiss to both of their cheeks and wrapping my left arm around Fred, taking Reggie's arm.

"Come on. Let's go and eat."

Freddie brings his lips to mine and kisses me deeply before he smirks and takes my hand, leading me outside and making sure Reggie is okay.