chapter 82

-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1-

I glance at Harry as I pack the last of my things, seeing him looking at the shard of glass he carries around with him.

I sigh heavily, then close my backpack, putting it on and letting Mal perch himself on my shoulder.

Me and Harry make our way downstairs, and I walk through the house one last time, knowing Harry is getting nostalgia from looking in his old bedroom: the cupboard under the stairs.

I turn back to the door when an engine whirs, then someone knocks.

I take out my wand and move closer to Harry, and when he opens the door, I smile.

"Hello, Harry. Y/N" Hagrid greets on the other side.

"All right" Harry says, Ron almost jumping at him, giving him a hug "Wow. Hello" Hermione then hugs Harry.

They both turn to me and give me quick hugs.

"You're looking fit" Hagrid says.

"Yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous. What say we get undercover before someone murders him" Moody says, making me smile brighter.

The Order rush inside and into the main room, Moody dropping a bag of something on the ground.

"Kingsley, I thought you were looking after the Prime Minister" Harry says.

"You are more important" Kingsley says.

"Hello, Harry. Bill Weasley" Bill said.

"Oh. Pleasure to meet you" Harry says, shaking his hand.

"He was never always this handsome" Fred says.

"Dead ugly" George says.

I stop myself from screaming and jump at the twins, both of them holding on as I grip tight, kissing their cheeks.

"Oh, I missed you guys. So much"

"We missed you too, love" Fred says as I pull away, pecking my lips.

"True enough. Owe it all to a werewolf, name of Greyback. Hope to repay the favor one day" Bill says.

"You're still beautiful to me, William" Fleur says before kissing his cheek.

"Oh, this is Y/N Black" Harry says, pulling me forward.

"Bill Weasley" he says, then shakes my hand "I'm sorry about your parents"

"It's fine. I'm still recovering from everything, but I'll be okay" I say, smiling.

"I hear Fred has a girlfriend. Do you know who it is?" Bill asks, making me smile and chuckle.

"It's me"

"Really? But you seem too innocent to be his girlfriend"

"You get to know her and you'll be surprised" Fred says.

"Just remember, Fleur, Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now" Remus jokes.

"My husband, the joker. By the way, wait till you hear the news. Remus and I-" Dora says.