chapter 91

We begin flying lower and over a giant body of water, but close by is land. I sigh.

"We're dropping" Harry says.

"I say we jump" Ron suggests.

"When?" Hermione asks, but I jump.

"Y/N!" they scream, but I dive in, creating a small splash when I hit the water.

The trio follow after me, lingering as I swim to shore, then coming after me.

I feel a shot of pain as another vision resides in my head. A shot of Rowena Ravenclaw shows up in my head, and a close up of the castle, showing a ghost of a younger version of her.

"Listen, there's another one at Hogwarts" Harry says as we walk up a hill.

"Yeah, I just saw it" I say.

"A Horcrux?" Hermione asks.

"Yes" Harry says.

Hermione takes out a bottle of some liquid and uses a stopper to drop some in our hands. I rub it into my fingers, copying Hermione.

"What? You saw it?" Hermione asks.

"I saw the castle. And Rowena Ravenclaw. It must have something to do with her, we have to go there now" Harry says, changing his clothes.

Hermione hands me a F/C spaghetti strap top, some black jeans and a pair of white vans.

I change as fast as I can, not caring that the others are here.

I've got a bra and pants on anyway, why does it matter?

"We can't do that. We've got to plan, we've got to figure it out" Hermione argues.

"Hermione, when have any of our plans ever actually worked? We plan, we get there, all hell breaks lose" Harry says, making me chuckle.

"He's right. One problem. Snape's headmaster now. We can't just walk through the front door" Ron points out.

"Oh, uh... we'll go to Hogsmeade. To Honeydukes. Take the secret passage in the cellar. It's... there's something wrong with him. It's like, you know, in the past, I've always been able to follow his thoughts, and now everything just feels disconnected" Harry says.

"Maybe it's the Horcruxes. Maybe he's growing weaker, maybe he's dying" Ron suggests.

"No, no it's more like he's wounded. If anything, he feels more dangerous" Harry says.

~~~~~

We apparate to Hogsmeade, but a cat screeches over and over again, like an alarm I'd some sorts. We run as people make their was to our location, looking for us.

We hide behind tables, but some guys pull up the table cloths, checking for intruders, aka us. A cat starts screeching again and the men leave, making me sigh.

We all get up and follow Harry as he maneuvers around, stopping at a gate. I hear the men nearby, getting my wand out and holding it tight.

"Come here, Potter" a raspy, low voice calls, all of us following it and entering a house.

I see a painting of a girl and smile, looking at it.

"Harry, I can see you in this" Hermione says.

I look at where she's looking, a mirror sitting on the wall, a piece missing. Harry walks forwards and almost puts the mirror piece in place, seeing that it fits.

"Bloody fools. What were you thinking coming here? Have you any idea how dangerous it is?" the man says, looking like a Dumbledore.

"You're Aberforth. Dumbledore's brother. It's you who I've been seeing in here" Harry says, referring to the mirror shard "You're the one who sent Dobby"

"Where have you left him?" Aberforth asks.

"He's dead" I say, looking down.

"Sorry to hear it. I liked that elf" Aberforth says, staring out the window.

"Who gave that to you? The mirror?" Harry asks.

"Mundungus Fletcher. About a year ago" Aberforth says, turning to us and taking a few steps forward.

"Dung had no right selling that to you, it belonged to-" I start.

"Sirius" Aberforth interrupts, pausing "Albus told me. He also told me you'd likely be hacked off if you ever found out I had it but ask yourself, where would you be if I didn't" Aberforth says, then leaves.

He comes back with a tray of 4 drinks and some food for us. Me, Ron and Hermione take a drink and some food, but Harry stays still, unfazed.

"Do you hear from the others much? The order?" Hermione asks, then has a sip of her drink.

I have my drink in one swig and down my food, starving.

"The order's finished. You-know-who's won. Anyone who says otherwise is killing themselves" Aberforth says.

"We need to get into Hogwarts. Tonight. Dumbledore have us a job to do" Harry says.

"Did he now? Nice job. Easy" Aberforth mocks.

"We've been hunting Horcruxes" Harry says "We think the last one's in the castle, but we'll need your help getting in"

"It's not a job my brother's given you... it's a suicide mission. Do yourself a favour boy, go home. Live a little longer" Aberforth says.

"Dumbeldore trusted me to see this through"

"What makes you think you can trust him? What makes you think you can believe anything my brother told you? In all the time you knew him, did he ever mention my name? Did he ever mention hers?" Aberforth asks, gesturing to a painting on the wall of a girl.

"Why should he-"

"Keep secrets, you tell me" Aberforth interrupts.

"I trusted him" Harry says.

"That's a boys answer" Aberforth argues "A boy goes chasing after Horcruxes is on the word of a man who wouldn't even tell him where to start. You're lying! Not just to me, that doesn't matter, to yourself as well. That's what a fool does. You don't strike me as a fool, Harry Potter. So, I'll ask you again, there must be a reason" Aberforth says, standing in front of Harry.

"I'm not interested in what happened between you and your brother. I don't care that you've given up. I trusted the man I knew. We need to get into the castle tonight" Harry says.

"You know what to do" Aberforth says to the girl, who nods, then leaves.

"Where've you sent her?" Harry asks.

"You'll see, soon enough" Aberforth says.