chapter 39

Me, Harry, Ron and Hermione are walking through the Hogwarts express, looking for somewhere to sit.

"I didn't mean to blow her up. I just... lost control"

"Brilliant" Ron says, chuckling.

"Honestly, Ron, it's not funny. Harry was lucky not to be expelled" Hermione says.

"I think I was lucky not to be arrested, actually" Harry says.

"I still think it was brilliant" Ron says.

"Come on, everywhere else is full" Hermione says as she opens a compartment.

We all go in but there is a man sleeping with his coat over his face.

"Wait, I need to get something. I'll come back in a minute" I say.

"'Kay" Harry says.

I quickly look for Fred and George's conpartment, opening it and going in.

"I just need my photo. I let you see it and you never gave it back. Honestly, I never should've trusted you with it"

"It's here" George says, handing me the photo of him and Fred kissing.

I look at it for a moment, then chuckle, thinking back to that moment.

"Hey, Lee" I say, seeing him there.

"Hi, Y/N. Fred's lying, saying you both are dating" Lee says, rolling his eyes.

"We are" I say.

Lee's jaw drops.

"Really?! When did you start dating?"

"Just yesrerday" I say "I need to go, but I'll see you guys at Hogwarts" I turn to the door, putting the photo in my pocket.

"Hold on, love" Fred calls, making me stop.

I turn to him, and he gets up, pecking my lips.

"Love you too" I say, hugging him.

I go back to my compartment and see the door closed. I quickly open it and close it quietly, sitting next to Hermione, who scoots to the side a little.

~~~~~

"Let me get this straight. Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban to come after you?"

"Yeah. And I'm worried he'll go after Y/N too. She was there that night Voldemort lost his power. He might think she's also the reason" Harry says.

"That's very sweet of you to worry Harry, but I'll be fine. If I see him, I'll... knock him to the ground" god, that was painful to say.

"But they'll catch Black, won't they? I mean, everyone's looking for him" Hermione says.

"Sure. Except... no one's ever broken our of Azkaban before and... he's a murderous, raving lunatic"

"Can you not?" I ask.

"Thanks Ron" Harry says.

The train suddenly starts stopping for no reason, me holding onto the seat to keep myself from moving.

"Why are we stopping? We can't be there yet" Hermione says.

Harry gets up and opens the door, but the train bumps, making him go backwards and into his seat.

"What's goin' on?!" Ron ask as the door closes itself.

"Dunno. Maybe we've broken down" Harry says.

"I don't like this" I say, but the light above our heads turns off.