stars,

The sky was dark with little bright lights scattered across it. It was a beautiful sight to see, especially if you had a lover looking at them with you.

Jordan rubbed his eyes. He hated waking up early, but this time it was worth it. Will was coming home from a visit to his homeland, England. He was so fucking glad Will's trip only lasted for a week. He would have missed Will too much to do anything normally. He could barely sleep without having Will by his side, snuggling into his side as he does. It was the cutest thing ever seeing Will curled up next to Jordan. He was so ready for Will to get home so they can cuddle together.

-=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=--=+=-

Instead of sleeping, the two stayed up and talked. They talked about Will's trip and what Jordan did while he was gone, what they were going to do tomorrow, what movies they wanted to see, when they were going out on their next date, what they were dreaming of currently, how they were feeling, everything.

"Love you, Jordan." whispered Will as he nestled into Jordan's arms. Those words made his heartbeat speed up and butterflies fill his stomach.

"...I love you too."

They fell asleep with smiles on their faces, dreaming of each other.