first,

The day they actually became a thing came to be through Graser. In Graser's defense he was tired of hearing them dance around each other and flirt constantly.

Their first kiss happened when they met in person for the first time. Jordan instantly went for Will's lips when he spotted him. Will froze in surprise, but then he really got into it. It caused a lot of noise from the fan girls that were there to greet Will. The Cube members teased them about their kiss going worldwide on Twitter. Jordan felt smug about the whole situation.

When they first slept in the same bed together Will fell off the bed and onto the floor. The second time Will was left shivering because Jordan stole all the covers. Greedy little shit.

The first time they went on a date, Will tried to pay for the bill. Jordan convinced him that he would pay for the next one. He didn't.

After a heated discussion about who would remember their first-year anniversary, neither of them did. It was actually Graser that reminded them. That was an awkward conversation.

When Will first left Jordan to head back home, they were heartbroken and teary. The second time, Jordan made Will stay a few more days. After months of talking about moving in together, Will surprised Jordan by appearing at his apartment door with a few suitcases, sushi, and a question. Safe to say they live with each other now.

The first time they broke up was both of their faults. Jordan was left in the apartment with all of Will's things around him. The constant reminder of Will pressured him to make things right again. He bought flowers and recorded a video of him apologizing. He set the video to private and texted a link of it to Will. An hour later he received a text. 'i'm crying rn. coming home soon. love you too.'

Needless to say, Jordan will never let Will walk out of his life again.