my taste is so refined,

They were cuddled up on the couch, trying to keep the warmth between the two of them. Having a dingy apartment with a broken heater was not the best buyer's choice that the two of them had ever made but it was home. Not to mention it was cheap.

Will sang a little tune under his breath as he traced patterns on Jordan's tattooed covered arm. These times with Jordan were the best moments to think about everything going on in his life. Especially all of the emotions he had been dealing with for the past few weeks. He had kept them a secret, pushing them back because he was afraid to address them. He was afraid that he would ruin their relationship if he were to tell Jordan what was plaguing his thoughts for the past couple of weeks.

Now was his chance.

Love didn't come easy for anyone, especially for Will. It wasn't like it was his fault that he fell for another person. And he didn't suddenly lose his love for Jordan, oh no! That would be too easy for Will. He just...happened to romantically love two people - it wasn't the first time it had happened either. Love was mysterious in that way.

The guy who had captured Will's thoughts was their neighbor from across the hall, Ryan. He was sweet and funny and goofy and gorgeous and his hair looked so nice and Will was pretty sure he was well endowed.

Will blinked his eyes furiously. He was pretty sure he had love hearts in his eyes.

"Love hearts in your eyes?" asked Jordan sleepily. "Who's the lucky guy?"

Will sputtered. "D-did I say that out loud?"

"Yeah, spill the beans, lover boy. Is there someone after your heart?"

"You won't get mad?"

"Why would I? I wouldn't mind having someone else in our little love-ship."

"Did you seriously just call our relationship a love-ship?"

"Fuck you. I was trying to be cute."

_____________________________________

(;

<3

-gee