take me higher,

Jordan was crushed when he broke up with his first long-term girlfriend, but it was time for that relationship to end. At least that's what he convinced himself.

Two years flew by without a stable relationship for Jordan to be proud of. He couldn't even keep a girlfriend for a couple of weeks until they decided to leave him for whatever reason.

At some point he stopped thinking about getting a girlfriend and being in a relationship, and started focusing more on YouTube and his friends he got through it.

Then Will came along.

Will with his cute laugh and stupid cute smile. Jordan's stomach erupts with butterflies whenever he hears Will's laugh over TeamSpeak.

Some days all he could think of was Will. He was taking over Jordan's thoughts completely.

He was so fully and utterly in love.

Jordan couldn't take the flirting. It was too much for him to pretend that it was just a joke.

Their friendship ended.

He tossed and turned. Thoughts floated in and out of his head but one remained constant. Will.

Jordan was tired of everything. He was tired of not being able to talk to Will. He hated having to stay away because of the stupid things he said.

He was too afraid to say what he was feeling before, but now, now he was ready.

@xBayani: "I'm sorry."

He refreshed. Refreshed. Refreshed. Refreshed. Refreshed.

@Kiinqtonq: "I know."

Jordan's heart jumped.

@xBayani: "Forgive me?"

He wiped at his eyes furiously. Jordan hoped to god that Will would forgive him for ruining their friendship.

@Kiinqtonq: "Always"

Jordan's eyes prickled lightly. He just had to ask one more thing.

@xBayani: "...be mine?"

It was such a stupid way to ask it, but he couldn't think of any other way to ask Will.

@Kiinqtonq: ";)"

Jordan immediately called Will.

He didn't give a damn if he was charged a million dollars for calling internationally. He needed to hear the voice he had been dreaming of for the last few torturous months.

...

"Hullo?"

——————————————————————-

Woo! Guess what song this was inspired by :)

Anyway, how's it going? How's life? Summer officially officially starts tomorrow for me! Expect more updates (I hope)

I went ahead and set up a Kik for us because why the heck not (we're a fam now). I'm surprised I was able to set it up. I just got a Kik and technology confuses me sometimes.

Kik Group: #kianifam (beast hashtag huh?) (the group name is Kiani :3)

Yay!

My Kik is captainswirls (it's my tumblr username and my tumblr friend made me get it so)

Have a lovely night!

-inky :)))