we know,

"Where are the other Cube members?" asked Liam as he read off the question from his phone. He looked up and smiled at the camera they had set up for the stream.

"Some of them went home today." said Graser. This caused a couple "aws" and sad faces from the members there. "The only ones still here but not in this room are Will and Jordan."

Once Graser had finished his sentence, the chat went into a Kiani frenzy.

"Maybe I should go look for them." Bee got up from her spot. She stretched out before moving out of the frame. "I'll be back stream!"

Bee casually picked up her vlogging camera as she walked past the table she had set it on. She hummed to herself while she turned it on.

"Hey guys! So I'm looking for Will and Jordan. They wandered off somewhere and a lot of you guys want them to say hi to the stream. I'm going to see if I can find them. This is so Kiani of them." Bee walked towards a random door. "Maybe they're in here."

She reached for the knob.

Bam.

Bee let out a small shriek. She moved her hand from the door knob to her heart. She pointed the camera to herself. "Dammit. The really scared me."

Cursing and giggling sounded from one of the rooms.

A smirk formed on Bee's face. "Sounds like they're having fun wherever they are. Let's investigate!"

She pointed the camera to herself again and made a shushing motion. She creeped quietly down the hall to another door.

Bee carefully opened it, hoping the door wouldn't creak. Her camera was facing the door to ensure that she would get the footage she needed.

"Jor!" moaned a breathy voice from behind the door.

Bee's eyes widened. She suddenly felt like she should just go back, but her inner fan girl was telling her to see if her dreams were actually coming true.

Her hand gripped the door knob tightly. She kept the camera steady with the other hand. Bee opened the door ever so slowly.

She held in a scream.

"KIANI IS REAL! OH MY GOD!" she thought to herself. She stared at the couple.

Jordan had Will panting under him. He was pressing little kisses to Will's neck occasionally stopping to leave a small love bite.

"Jordan, please don't tease me." whimpered Will softly.

"We have time. The guys are streaming." Jordan whispered. He pressed another kiss to Will's neck.

"Please just touch me." He moved his head to face the door, allowing Jordan more access to his neck.

Will's eyes lazily opened.

His brown orbs widened.

Bee squeaked.

"Oh my word. Jordan, stop." Will pushed at the other's chest slightly. "Bee! Oh my god."

"What? Why are you talking about Bee?"

"Um...hi." she said weakly. She realized she still had her camera up and quickly hid it behind her back.

Will blushed before attempting to hide behind Jordan.

"Were you filming us?" asked Jordan. He didn't look concerned about the situation. He actually looked like he was going to laugh at any moment.

"Yeah, it was supposed to be for my vlog. Guess not anymore. I didn't know you guys were together!" Bee had a giant grin on her face. She's been imagining this moment for years. "Can I put this in my vlog? People need to know that Kiani is real!"

"Oh god." Will's voice came from behind his boyfriend (apparently).

Jordan laughed.

"How long have you guys been together? Have you been meeting up together secretly? Oh my god, is this your first time together?" Bee bounced up and down on her toes. She needed to know.

"Bee? Can you please go?" Will was so fucking embarrassed.

"I'll go but I better get some answers, boys!" She closed the door behind her.

Jordan's turned to look at Will's shy face. He broke out in giggles. Will glared at him.

"Come on, baby. We were going to have to tell them eventually." Jordan kissed his cheek softly. "Now we can go on dates, hold hands, I can pamper you...kiss you in public."

Jordan's lips brushed against Will's. Will nodded slightly.

"Mm. Bee's gone now. Everyone's at the stream."

"Mhm."

"Fuck me, Jor."

———————————————————————-

Hahaha hi. ;) inspired by convos with the magnificent dragonswillkillusall and

the wonderful KiingtonqAF

Kik: #kianifam

Let me know what ya think!

-inky :3