mind,

TRIGGER WARNING (mention of drug use/suicide) (pls stay safe you delicate flower)

Will sighed when he saw the tweets he got. Couldn't they understand? Jordan wasn't his friend, his boyfriend, or his anything anymore.

Why couldn't they quit with the Kiani crap? It was never going to happen, no matter how badly Will wanted Kiani to be real again.

He wanted to wake up to Jordan's sweet good morning texts again, he wanted to be able to have late night conversations with his boyfriend again, Will wanted to be able to kiss Jordan again. Again, again, again, again.

Except none of that was happening. Jordan was dead set on keeping Will out of his life.

Will couldn't count the times Jordan had fled from a conversation with him.

He couldn't count the times he had disconnected and cried himself to sleep.

He couldn't count the times he had struggled out of bed only to get high and back into bed.

He couldn't fucking count the times he bawled his eyes out after coming down and realizing everything wasn't okay.

And that's why he was sitting at his desk writing a letter at 2 in the morning with shaky handwriting and tears streaking down his face.

Will hoped he wouldn't have to endure this heartbreak any longer.

He sobbed quietly into the darkness.

———————————————————————————————————————-

Suicide is never the answer.

http://deathshands.tumblr.com/post/101291574012 (in case anyone is feeling down) (i'm here if you need me)

Kik: captainswirls

Kik Group: #kianifam

Stay alive, sunshine.

-gee