passion,

Will had a quirk that Jordan really loved. At random times throughout the day, his boyfriend would find him and kiss him.

Sometimes he would drop him a sweet kiss on the cheek or lips, or even a deep chaste kiss before continuing on his way.

There was the occasional passionate kiss that made Jordan want to lock Will in his room and do naughty things to him. On those passionate kiss days Will would settle himself in Jordan's lap and catch his lips in an intense kiss, instantly opening his mouth for Jordan. There would be a little grinding and hair pulling from both sides and eventually it would end with Will tugging on Jordan's lip while pressing his hips down before leaving poor Jordan alone again.

On one particularly sunny afternoon, Will felt like giving Jordan a steamy kiss. He burst into Jordan's recording room and immediately stopped. Jordan was streaming.

"Should I still give him a kiss? Or should I wait?" Will thought to himself. He hesitated a few more seconds before deciding that he was willingly to give the stream a bit of a show, if it meant embarrassing Jordan in front of his viewers. "Jordan? Do you have face cam on?" asked Will as he walked towards his boyfriend.

"Yeah, babe. Why?" Jordan turned his chair a little so he could see Will. He was surprised when Will spun his chair to face his monitors again before settling in his lap.

Will waved to the camera, "Hello Bayani stream! How are you guys today?" Will smirked a little. He was just waiting for the Kiani comments to start up.

"#KIANI IS REAL"
"THIS IS TOO CUTE"
"CAN WE GET A KIANI KISS???"
"KISS"
"^^PLS"

"Hey, Jordan. I think they want us to kiss." said Will deviously. He quickly turned his body so he was facing Jordan. "I think we should kiss for them."

"Haha, maybe we should-"

Will captured Jordan's lips and hooked his arms around his neck. He continued to kiss Jordan with all the passion he could manage without earning Jordan a strike from Twitch for being inappropriate or flagged for being nearly porn. Will smiled against Jordan's lips when his boyfriend began kissing back.

Jordan wrapped his arms around Will and pulled him even closer despite how uncomfortable it felt in the small chair. He just wanted to feel Will against him. He wanted to make Will moan and scream his name.

The Brit slowly broke the kiss, and whispered while panting, "I hope the stream liked that." He gave Jordan one last kiss before leaving the room.

Jordan sat in silence, watching as his chat went crazy over the scene Will had just created.

"...I think I'm going to end the stream off here..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for all the comments, views, votes, and just everything :D
I was honestly so overwhelmed when I saw all the votes and views. Thank you!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this one, I'm a bit iffy with it. Lemme know what you think!
Thank you, once again :3
-inky