from the bottom of my soul,

Jordan tapped his fingers impatiently on the black wooden table he was sat at. His eyes focused on the clock ticking on the wall opposite of him. The endless and constant ticking was driving him insane.

"So you've been dating Will Kingtong for around two years now, is that correct?" The nerdy interviewer pushed his bright red glasses up. Jordan tried not to stare.

"Um yeah. It's been amazing with Will." Play it safe, Jordan.

"Aw, can you describe Will in two words for us?"

"Oh god, that's hard." Sweet? Shy? Hot? Amazing in bed? Cute? Courageous? Honest? Self-aware? How the fuck could he describe Will in just two words? Will was everything from cute to sexy, from sweet to devilish.

Will was the epitome of a perfect person, even with his flaws. He was shy to the bone but would still stand up for what he believed in. He was sweet but could easily dig his sharpened claws into anyone hurting his friends or family. He was as cute as a fluffy kitten and next thing Jordan knows, Will's a fucking temptress. All this and more wrapped up in one human being - it almost killed Jordan just knowing that he had that person all to himself.

Jordan said the two words that really expressed how he felt, "I can't."

The interviewer cooed.

________________________

C <3

-gee