blank,

Gorgeous brown feathers floated down onto the pale tiled floor. Feather after feather followed it, quickly making a pile by the couple's feet. Following the sleek brown feathers were feathers as white as snow, scattering throughout the bathroom, finding odd places to settle; some found homes in little cracks in the wall or in the bathtub. All of these feathers belonged to a large pair of silky brown wings.

"Jordan, you have to stop moving or else I'm going to pull out all of your feathers," Will said with a teasing tone. He lightly combed through Jordan's wings with his hands. His favorite part of grooming Jordan's wings was being able to touch the soft wings he was constantly looking for a chance to feel.

Jordan rolled his eyes at Will's joke. This was part of the routine they went through when Will decided it was time to help his boyfriend clean his wings. Jordan tried to stand still, but the sensations he got when Will touched his wings made him jittery. He even shivered a few times through the sessions causing Will to giggle at the apparent reactions Jordan had.

"I'll make it up to you if you stop squirming about so much." The whisper made him go completely still. So many promises sounded through that one whisper.

"Yeah?" A breathless reply.

"Yeah."

Will caught the other's lips by surprise. As it grew more passionate the brown wings wrap around them, protecting them from any distraction. Will pulled away before they could get too out of hand.

"Tease."