glasses,

"I'm home, babycakes!" shouted Jordan. He set the Chinese takeout onto the kitchen counter and tossed the keys next to them.

The brunet jogged over to Will's room. He lightly knocked on the door but there was no answer. He winced when the door creaked open, but continued to open the door slowly. He slipped in quietly before he spoke again.

"Will, I brought some food home. I was thinking that we could watch some Game of Thrones and cuddle on the co-Oh my god, you're adorable." exclaimed Jordan when his boyfriend spun around in his chair.

Will was wearing a dinosaur onesie with his black framed glasses on. A light blush covered his checks, but a smile was on his face.

"You're the sweetest boyfriend. You bring me food, cuddles, and you compliment me even if I look like crap!" Will kissed Jordan softly.

Jordan rested his forehead on Will's. He looked into the beautiful dark brown eyes that he fell in love with more each day. "Do I get a kiss every time I compliment you because, baby, I have a million more things to say."

The Brit giggled before kissing his boyfriend again.

------------------------

I will never get over this picture of Will. It's too beautiful. Does Will still wear glasses? He looks waayyy too cute!

What did you guys think? I seriously enjoy writing these little drabbles. They're so much to write!

Thank you for reading :)

-inky :3