pained,

It was the stereotypical high school scene: open your locker, a note flutters down, you catch it, and smile stupidly because it says something sweet.

Except it wasn't a smile.

It was Jordan blinking back tears from the heartache he felt.

This time it was the furious rubbing at his cheeks to rid himself of this weakness.

This time it was him berating himself for being so stupid. So stupid to believe that everything would work out for once. Jordan had always held a belief that good things would go wrong for him. He could never be happy. His theory has yet to be disproven.

He wiped more salty tears away. The pang in his heart was unbearable.

The green colored note fluttered to the ground. He ran to the side doors with his car keys in hand.

"Is it okay to still say I love you? -Will"

--------------------------------------------------------------------
This is pretty open ended so you can come up with your own background story.

I got the idea in theology today so I wrote it. Sorry it's lacking. I'm really tired and I'm in a bad mood. I want to tell everyone to fuck off. It seems like whenever I come back from school everything goes downhill from there. That's enough from me.

Hope you guys all have lovely days/nights/whenevers.

Let me know if this was decent.

-inky