jealous orchard,

Little boys were told to dream of becoming successful and rich in what they do. They're told to get a beautiful wife who will stay in the kitchen. They're told to dream of having an enormous castle of a house. Their parents expect millions of grandkids mostly made up of boys. This is what little boys are told to dream of, and they do.

Except Will. Will dreamt of receiving flowers. He wanted to be lucky and loved enough for someone to deliver him flowers, but not just a bouquet of disinterested-daisies and regular-roses. He wanted a bouquet made with a specific meaning in mind.

Will wanted aster as a symbol of love, forget-me-nots for memories of the past and to come, he wanted honeysuckles for "I love you." He wanted a bouquet because that's the only way he knew how to express his emotions properly.

-

Imagine his surprise when he entered his preferred flower shop and had a flower immediately thrust into his personal space. He took the white calla lily with a bright red blush on his face. He played with the soft petals and looked up to thank whoever had given him the flower.

There was no one in front of him besides the shop clerk who shrugged his shoulders and pointed towards the shop's door.

Will bit his lip and walked out of the shop.

-

"What's up, dude?" asked Ryan when Will approached the counter with a disgruntled look on his face.

"Someone gave me a calla lily yesterday." Will saw Ryan's eyebrows wiggle once the words were out of his mouth. "Shut up. It doesn't mean anything."

"Except for magnificent beauty! Someone thinks you're hot." shouted Ryan with glee. Will tried not to get annoyed with Ryan as he jumped up and down in place.

He scoffed, "They probably don't know what it means."

"Maybe, but someone did leave you a flower today. I almost forget when you told me about the calla lily." Ryan shuffled a few papers around until he stopped on a yellow post-it note. He muttered to himself and stalked off to the back to collect what Will presumed would be a single flower.

Will's eyes bugged out when he saw the large bouquet of white camellias.

-

After weeks of receiving flowers confessing love or declaring his beauty, Will decided to go undercover.

He flipped his huge dark sunglasses down when he was just around the corner from his favorite flower shop. Maybe he could secretly catch the person who was leaving him these flowers. No one would be able to tell that it was him because the sunglasses seemed to engulf his face.

"Will! Bud, you got more flowers!" yelled Ryan once he caught sight of Will. "Hurry up and come inside!"

Will rolled his eyes and walked inside the shop with a more than a little bit of vexation. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Jordan standing awkwardly in the shop with a poster board in his hands.

"Jordan?" Will was beyond confused. Why was Ryan's hot roommate in the flower shop?

"U-um," Jordan cleared his voice before continuing, "hi, Will. I, uh, sent you flowers."

Will was pretty sure his face was as red as a bishop of Auckland flower.

Jordan stuttered on. "S-so I was, um, wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" Will could've sworn that Jordan was about to pass out from the embarrassment he felt.

"Carnation."

"Yellow?" Jordan's face dropped.

"Every solid color except yellow."

"Fuck yes."

_____________________________________

white camellia - adoration, perfection, lovliness

carnation of solid color - yes

almost done (:

<3