the tan notebook,

It was a tan colored spiral notebook. Nothing out of the ordinary, it was completely normal by Jordan's standards.

The only thing out of the ordinary about it was that it was in Will's room. Will, the person who was very unorganized and lazy. It was hard to believe that Will would have a journal in his room whether it was for keeping organized or to write how his day was going.

He was just so curious that he had to take a peek at what was in that tan notebook. And he did.

Drawing after drawing of random things filled the pages that Jordan flipped through. Splashes of colors and different textures caught his eyes. It was overwhelming to see such talent and beauty in such a simple notebook in such an ordinary guy's room.

Jordan plunked himself down in Will's chair and marveled at the magnificent drawings.

"Hey."

The tan notebook flew into the air and dropped into the ground. Jordan scrambled to pick it up. He stumbled and stuttered when he turned and saw Will leaning against the doorway to his recording room.

"Uh...hey?"

"Do you like my drawings?" asked Will with a playful smile on his face. He wasn't mad at all. He was actually more amused that he found Jordan looking through his drawing notebook than anything else.

Jordan blinked. "Uh-hm, yeah. They're really good! You actually drew these?"

"What? Did you think I stole these drawings from someone?" Of course Will was joking, but Jordan was still startled from being caught snooping.

"No! No...I just didn't know you could draw," whispered Jordan when his eyes returned to the tan notebook in his hands.

Will released a cute little laugh when he saw the look in Jordan's eyes. "It was a joke, babe." He walked toward his boyfriend and took the notebook from his hands. "I don't really draw anymore though."

"Oh."

"Yeah," Will threw the notebook onto his desk and reached for Jordan's hands. "Hey, how about I draw you like one of my French girls?"

Will winked flirtatiously.

Jordan blinked a few times. He giggled.

He took Will's hand and guided him to their bedroom.

"Artists need to get to know their subject before starting, don't they?" asked Jordan while he led his boyfriend to their bedroom.

"Mhm! Yup, yeah, yes. Please."

-----------------------------------------------

HI! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! 1K VIEWS. I'M SO HAPPY! :D :D GAHHHH!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS.

Did you guys know that Will can draw? Damn, he's really good. I was looking through his instagram pics and saw some pictures of some of his drawings. They looked really good. Does anyone know if he still draws? It would be a damn shame if he didn't.

-inky :DDDDD

p.s.-I'll put a pic of a header later