bliss,

SMUT AHEAD! Enjoy! :)

It was a quick whisper while exiting English for lunch that made Jordan rush to their secret place.

"I want you so bad, baby."

He was shoved against the door straightaway. His boyfriend kissed and nipped harshly at his neck all the while tugging desperately at his pants. A blush covered his face beautifully and his hair was already crazy.

"I need you inside of me right now." moaned Will impatiently. It seemed like his whole life depended on getting Jordan's cock in him.

Will finally got Jordan's pants undone and started working at getting them down along with his boxers. Jordan bit down a moan when he felt Will begin to pump him. Will caught his eyes and and lewdly said, "I love your cock."

"I love your a-ah-ass. Oh god." Jordan shuddered against the door as Will passed his thumb over the head.

"Good." Will kissed Jordan eagerly.

The American nipped roughly at his boyfriend's lower lip causing a yelp to escape Will's mouth. Jordan softly licked at the spot in apology.

Will wrapped his arms around Jordan's neck to steady himself. Jordan gripped Will's waist before spinning them around and pushing Will against the door. Will gasped into the kiss.

"Fuck."

It was a blur of clothes being thrown to the ground and stifling moans. Hips thrust in and out as quickly as they could manage. Trembling legs wrapped around a waist for better leverage-"Ah!"-with large hands supporting.

They were so close with Will begging for-"Harder! Please!"-and-"Faster, Jor!" He had no problem in fulfilling Will's wishes especially since he asked so nicely. He rammed in sharply.

Pure bliss hit him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hullo! Hope you liked this. I'm slowly learning how to write better smut, so you can probably expect more in the future.

Do you guys think I should write at the top when it's smut? I did this time. Did you feel more prepared? xD

Oh, thank you so much for 8k!! It makes me tear up a little thinking about it, to be honest. I'm so grateful for all the support. Honestly.

I don't think I have anything else to say, so..bye!

-inky