pretty,

Jordan stopped to admire his boyfriend who was sprawled on the couch. A flower crown set on his styled hair down to a blue lacy dress ending at the middle of his thigh made an image to appreciate.

"You look pretty today." whispered Jordan.

Will smiled shyly. "I was going to do my makeup." Jordan waited for Will to continue. "But I couldn't decide on what look I wanted."

Jordan looked Will over again. He hesitated to say what he was thinking. He wasn't a professional makeup artist, but he had dabbled once upon a time. "Will...can I...can I do your makeup?"

Will looked up at Jordan and grinned excitedly. "Make me look pretty, Jordan!"

"You already look pretty, princess." Jordan chuckled when he saw his boyfriend's face go pink.

Will ignored the compliment and took Jordan's hand, leading him to his room where he had all of his makeup.He stopped in front of his vanity where there were baskets of everything having to do with cosmetics.

Jordan eyed the makeup warily. Maybe this was a bad idea.

"Will, I don't think this is a good idea." Jordan turned to look at Will who was holding a tube of red lipstick.

"I've been told that I give good head." The pretty boy looked at him flirtatiously. "Imagine me down on my knees, kissing your-"

"Oh god. You are the devil, Will." Jordan began to pick out the things he needed. He tried to ignore the surge of desire he was feeling.

"You won't be saying that when I'm sucking your-"

"Please. I'm never going to get this done if you keep talking." Jordan heard a giggle escape Will.

Soon the only sound was Will's soft humming and Jordan's occasional murmur.

"Okay. I think I'm done." whispered Jordan. He nervously looked away as Will turned to face the mirror.

"Oh my word! I look so fucking good. Jordan, you have to do my makeup more often!" Will lightly touched his face. He eagerly looked at his tattooed boyfriend. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, baby."

Will pulled Jordan in for a sweet kiss. "No really. Thank you."

Jordan smiled. "Come on, I want to show my beautiful boyfriend off to all of my friends."

"I want to give you your payment first." Will reached for Jordan's zipper. An inked hand covered his.

"You don't have to, Will."

Will looked up at him with a twinkle in his eyes. "I know. Now, shut up and let me blow you."

"O-okay."

----------------------------------------

Hiya! We're almost at 6k!! Woot!

Hope you guys liked this one. Thanks to the group chat, this was created.

Said Chat: #kianifam

-inky :3