wonderful brew,

Will is a girl in this one. Will = Wilhemina = Mina (nickname)

Thanks to Riley for making me write this.

Also, thanks to C for helping with Will's female name.

Let me know if you like this!

(p.s. - this is the song with the French bit that made me freak out earlier, C)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jordan chuckled when he heard his girlfriend plunk down at their two person dining table. Right on time for her tea. It was another morning in the Troyer (Wilhemina insisted they call it by his last name) household.

Mina moved at sloth speed to her usual place at their table while she waited for Jordan to place a tea cup in front of her with a bowl of cereal next to it. After which, Jordan leaned against the kitchen counter watching - waiting for Mina's sleepiness to pass. During these moments he enjoyed laughing silently to himself as he watched her eat the cereal sleepily. That is until she started their morning conversation.

"Hi." she whispered to him once she was halfway through her morning tea.

"Hey, princess." He smirked in response to her glare. "How's the tea?"

"It's really good." She took another sip. Jordan could see her swallowing a moan of delight. He took a step closer.

He couldn't help but admire his beautiful Mina; the way the sun danced through her dark hair, the way her dainty fingers caressed the cup, the way her delicate eyelashes brushed against her cheeks as her eyes fluttered closed as she took another sip of the wonderful brew, the way she just looked so ethereal sitting at their crummy dining table.

"Mina, you look so beautiful." Jordan carefully placed a kiss next to her plump lips. He offered a hand to her, a way to convey his desire to have Mina on her feet. "Gorgeous." He picked her up before sitting her on the table and settling between her thighs. A hand sneaked past her shirt and cupped her warm breast. The calloused fingers played softly with her pert nipple, tweaking it gently. A low moan escaped her lips.

"Jordan." She said breathlessly. She felt his fingers lingering near the hem of her sleeping shorts. His fingers teased Mina as they slowly crept past and slid smoothly against her sensitive skin.

The tattooed man brushed his lips against his girlfriend's own. "May I, princess?"

Mina laid herself carefully on the kitchen table and allowed her boyfriend to take her on a whirlwind of pleasure.

The morning was filled with birds' songs, breathy moans, and quickly beating hearts.