drunk//ii,

There was an awkward tension in the air when Jordan walked into the kitchen the next morning. Nursing a headache, Jordan stood awkwardly at the doorway of the bright kitchen.

Will was eating a bowl of cereal while going through his Twitter, or at least that's what Jordan suspected he was doing.

"Will?"

"Mm?"

"Yesterday...I was drunk and I-I-it just sor-"

"Jordan, nothing happened." Will said quickly. He picked up his bowl, walked to the sink, and began washing it. "Just drop it."

"But..shouldn't we talk about this?" Jordan asked nervously. He didn't want things to change, not unless his best friend wanted change. Jordan was ready to follow Will to the ends of the earth if that's what he wanted. At the same time, he was ready to be more than best friends.

Jordan was jerked out of his thoughts when Will whispered quietly. "No. We don't need to talk about how it was a stupid drunk mistake you made."

Will set the bowl down and turned to face Jordan. He had a tired look on his face, and maybe...just maybe, a hint of hope. Hope that their kiss last night wasn't just a mistake. That it wasn't just a drunk incident. Or maybe Jordan was hoping too much that this would work out.

"Fuck. Will, it wasn't a stupid drunk mistake. Well, it was a drunk mistake," Will sent Jordan a hurt look. He hurriedly corrected himself, "It wasn't a mistake mistake, I just...well. Okay." Jordan let out a sigh as he collected himself. "I was drunk, but I was acting on what I've always wanted to do. I kissed you and I fucking enjoyed that goddamn kiss."

Will bit his lip nervously. He couldn't decide whether Jordan was being serious or playing with his emotions. It wouldn't be the first time his best friend had played around with his emotions.

"Will...babe. Say that you enjoyed it too, please."

Will sighed quietly.

"It was one of the best kisses I've ever gotten in my entire life, and you were fucking drunk, Jordan."

"I'll make it up to you. Say...right now, I'll take you out for coffee and donuts. Then, when we get home we can watch Netflix and make out on the couch." Jordan wiggled his eyebrows playfully at Will.

"Yeah, that sounds good." The other giggled. A big smile appeared on Will's face. He looked so adorable, in Jordan's opinion at least.

"Awesome. Now, come here. I want to kiss you...please."

---------------------------------------------------

Hello! Sorry for missing a couple of updates. I've been busy with school and homework and stuff.

Does anyone happen to have the drunk Jordan stream saved or anything? I believe he deleted it from his archives. It seriously sucks that so many people were complaining about it. If you are uncomfortable, take yourself out of the situation. If you are using the excuse of him having a younger audience, the stream had a maturity warning. He was in a safe environment with his friends, he was completely fine. Also, he is of age in Canada, where he now lives. Just trying to have some fun. Chill. *mini rant over*

Anyway....

Hope you enjoyed! I felt like the ending was rushed, but I wanted to get something out as soon as possible. Thank you for reading, favoriting, and commenting! ALSO THANK YOU FOR 2K/3K READS :D (I kept forgetting to mention that I reached 2k, so yeah..)

-inky :)