mellow,

A/N: Sorry for the absence. I've been stressed, horrible, and busy.

Also, sorry that this is crappy. I haven't had motivation/time to write. The smutty part is incomplete so sorry about that too. I didn't want to leave this un-updated for another week, so this is what you get, I suppose.

Here's the background: the first part of this is something I wrote today. The second part (the incomplete smut) is something I wrote like two weeks ago and I couldn't finish. I mashed them together and now you have two drabbles in one chapter instead of just one! Yay!

Oh, this is top!Will as well. Surprise!

Warning: crappy smuttiness at the end (the second dash). Apologies for any mistakes.

---

It wasn't the slight creak the floorboards gave that woke him, but the tingling kisses trailed down his pale neck. A whimper escaped his lips when he felt his boyfriend suck at his neck.

"Will." he panted.

"Yeah?" Will lifted his head up to peer into Jordan's eyes.

"It's," Jordan twisted his body so he could look at the glaringly bright red numbers on the bedside table, "five in the morning."

Will quirked an eyebrow.

"How could I forget that you have a shitty sleeping schedule?" Jordan rolled his eyes to add to his sarcasm.

His boyfriend pressed his hips against Jordan's and raised his eyebrow again. "Do you really want to talk about my sleeping schedule?"

-incomplete smut. Sorry it's crappy. Totally unrelated to the first bit above-

Jordan woke to ticklish butterfly kisses. He tried not to squirm when he felt a warm hand rest on his thigh.

"Do you...?" Will's rough voice sounded through their bedroom.

"Mhm." Jordan gave a short nod. He didn't trust his voice to work this early in the morning. He relaxed when he felt Will reach for the things they needed from their bedside table. Everything was so warm, and he was so comfortable. Maybe he should close his eyes for a bit...

Jordan's eyes shot open when he felt Will's cold lube covered fingers at his entrance. He could feel the pleasure beginning to unravel. He let out a sleepy, "More."

Will's long fingers easily reached the spot that reduced Jordan into a planting mess. He moaned lowly for more, anything, please. Jordan whined as he felt Will's fingers slide out of him, but was appeased with the sound of the condom wrapper. "Hurry up, William."

"Shush, Jor." was Will's relaxed response.

"Ple-ah! Oh god." He whimpered when he felt his boyfriend press in, the delicious friction driving him insane. Jordan gasped into his pillow when Will pushed in deeper. He grasped at the cool bedsheets as the pleasure began to hit. He tried not to ground into the bed because that usually led to punishment.

"You feel so good around me, Jordan. I love fucking you so much, baby. Love the way you feel underneath me," whispered Will. His fingers tightened around Jordan's waist, bound to leave marks.