sweaters and plaid shirts,

Throughout the years their closet had become more and more extensive; it had also become less and less separated. Will's clothes were mixed in with Jordan's own. Sweaters and plaid shirts mingled while the tank tops and t-shirts united. They gave up on trying to separate their closet according to whom it belonged.

Personally, Jordan preferred it this way because he could easily don one of Will's shirts without his fiancé questioning him. Jordan pretended not to notice Will wearing his sweaters in return.

That's where their engaged life found them: cuddling up in bed, wearing each other's clothes, and trying not to laugh too loudly as it was early in the morning.

"Why do you always make me laugh?" Jordan mumbled into Will's ear. His fingers danced up and down Will's back as he waited for the younger one to reply.

"I like your laugh." A sweet response as always.

"I like your smile." He complimented in return. "I'm glad you smile a lot more."

"You make me really, really happy." Will buried his head in Jordan's shoulder as he tried to fight down a blush. Jordan always made him so flustered. He was so in love with this man.

As if reading his mind, Jordan replied with a simple, "I love you too."

The two kissed softly before going back to their entwined legs, breathy laughs, and shared clothes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like this one. What do you think?

-inky (: