pretty//extra,

Will looked up at him with a twinkle in his eyes. "I know. Now, shut up and let me blow you."

"O-okay."

—————————————————

Will dropped down to his knees and quickly set to work on Jordan's pants. Once unbuttoned he pulled down Jordan's jeans and underwear.

Jordan's head thumped against the wall when he felt Will grip his cock. "Oh."

Will smirked as he began to stroke up and down all the while pressing down on the underside of Jordan's hard cock with his thumb. He twisted his wrist just so, drawing a moan out of Jordan. Will could feel his own cock perk up at the image of Jordan whimpering and panting for more.

"You look so hot right now, baby. So ready for me to suck your big cock." He flicked his thumb over the head and smeared the gathered precum. A gasp escaped Jordan's mouth.

Long pale fingers wrapped around the base of Jordan's cock while his lips pressed soft kisses all along the shaft. Will could feel Jordan's knees buckle and tremble. He looked up and sent Jordan a teasing look before giving a short lick to his tip.

"Ah!" Jordan's hips bucked up when he felt Will's warm wet mouth take him in. Will's teeth lightly grazed his cock and his tongue swirled around the leaking head, sending shivers down Jordan's spine. The hazel eyed man pressed against the wall to keep from bucking harshly into Will's mouth. He could feel Will shift and glanced down to find Will looking up at him.

The brown eyes gazed at him with desire.

Will pulled away with a pop. He glared at Jordan and patiently said, "Jor, I want you to fuck my mouth."

Jordan instantly began to thrust into Will's mouth.

Will moaned, slurped, hummed, grazed his teeth, swirled his tongue around Jordan's tip when he could. He gave it all he got because he promised Jordan a fucking spectacular blowjob, for fuck's sake!

The Brit allowed his boyfriend to go fucking wild, snapping his hips into his mouth and just using him like the cocksucker he is.

Will whimpered when he felt Jordan's cock hit the back of his throat; tears filled his eyes and he could feel himself getting closer to the edge.

Jordan tugged Will's hair in warning. The vibrations from Will's lewd moaning was the final blow. He came down his boyfriend's throat with a shout. He let out another whimper when he saw Will pull away and swallow all of it.

"Fuck, babe. Oh my god."

"We can do that later." said Will with a wink. He gently helped Jordan dress himself again before getting up from his knees. "I need to suck your cock more often. I came in my pants, Jor."

Jordan grabbed Will's wrist and pinned him against the wall. "We're not going out tonight."

———————————————————————————————————————

Thanks for 6k. Sorry if this is shit (actually the first bj I've ever written). The song above has a lot of moaning in it so have fun with that.

-inky