reach for me,

genderbend - Jordan and Williamina for this one folks

Jordan POV - Jordan's thoughts

I think I'm sick.

Symptoms: racing heart, sweaty palms, a permanent blush on my cheeks, butterflies in my belly, and extreme awkwardness whenever I'm around her - Williamina.

Diagnosis: Patient seems to be under the painful grasp of love.

I don't remember when I contracted this illness. All I know is that I get really stupid around her. For example, sometimes I use my cat Sam to impress her.

Mina. I can't even get words out to describe her. She's the only girl I think of when my thoughts drift with the fluffy clouds. She's the twinkle in my eye. She is the kiss that no one can steal from me. She is -

I stopped.

She is the one I can never have despite how often our heads touch and our words meet. She is the kiss that I can never get. She is that far away voice I can never meet.

Mina is the only one I want, but I know I will never get a taste of her because she will never reach out to me. Her mystery eludes me when I chase it as if I were a crappy version of Sherlock Holmes. She is the place on the beautiful postcard that I can never visit.

Although she is all of these things to me, I hope that the feeling is not vice versa.

I hope that I am the Dum-Dums she gets on Halloween - abundant and always there. I hope that I am the positive thoughts thrown her way - consistent and sincere. I hope that I am the thoughts floating through her mind about pretty unicorns and how neat the sky looks right now - precious.

And even if she cannot love me in the way I do, I hope that she will still stay by my side as my friend.

One day, Mina will reach for me.

Cure: Time - only time can tell.

Jordan, xoxo

_______________________________

I was inspired by Dottie's vid (the one up top, definitely watch it) and of course by life itself. It's a little poem about a girl she had a crush on.

Did anyone catch my Peter Pan ref? (;

-gee