{5}- Acid | Sword Saint

The ball of acid flew through the air towards Elsa, and although she didn't fully understand what the substance was, she instinctively slashed out at the ball of helium hydride, only to split it in half and turn into two separate balls and hit her face and arm.

"Aaaaaaargh!" She suddenly flailed and yelled when the acid began eating away at her flesh, despite her ability constantly healing her.

"It seems like not even Curse Dolls are immune." I remarked as I held up my knife, dipped it in oil and lit it with Goa. "Infinite regeneration's only enemy is infinite destruction. The only thing that comes out of this, is infinite pain."

"You... bastard!" She yelled as she did an extremely gruesome act. She sliced off the parts of her body that were splashed with acid as they regenerated instantly, and I gave her a look of surprise.

"Well, I suppose that's one way to get rid of it." I didn't hesitate for another moment as I dashed towards her, only to be blocked by her black kukri knife, and I yelled over at Subaru and Emilia. "A little help here?"

Subaru left Emilia to heal Rom while he stood by my side and together, we charged towards the Bowel Hunter, determined to win this fight.

Subaru's club, somehow still on fire, was swung towards Elsa but she blocked it with her blade. I then charged towards her with a snarl, ready to drive my flaming blade into the heartless killer. However, she raised her leg and kicked me right in the gut and I crashed against the wall as I flew back, blood coming out of my mouth as I coughed. I was not built for fighting, even if Felt and myself did train my body for a few days. This... is really bad.

Subaru's club was sent reeling away and Elsa was about to strike down her blade. "No you don't! Ice Magic: Solid Hydrogen!"

My hydrogen atoms froze together as they squished themselves together, and the temperature of a certain area dropped drastically as they deposited into a solid, and created an invisible barrier for a second, which deflected Elsa's blade before it vanished. Hissing, Elsa ran towards me, but I realized I was out of both mana and stamina. Crap... am I... going to die?

Just as the last moments came, a voice sounded above the roof. "I believe that's enough."

The roof then came crashing down as Elsa stopped, regarding the man in the smoke who had declared the statement. The red-haired man turned around and faced the heinous Bowel Hunter, before looking at me and giving a nod.

"Thank god, Reinhard... you made it in time..." I said before my consciousness faded, and I drifted into a deep sleep.

3rd Person POV

"The Sword Saint?" Elsa said, clearly surprised that such a figure appeared here.

"The boy has told me that you would be making an appearance tonight." He gestured towards Y/N, now unconscious, with Emilia healing him after she finished healing Rom. "These clothes... and a blade unique to the northern provinces of Gusteko... there's no mistaking it. You're the Bowel Hunter."

"Bowel Hunter? What a scary name." Subaru remarked as he retreated towards Emilia's side.

"It's a name derived from her unique killing style." Subaru gulped as Reinhard explained. "Even in the capital, her name is well known as she is one very dangerous individual."

"Born from a line of master swordsman, correct?" Elsa smiled as she regarded Reinhard, smiling. "Didn't expect my prey to be so much fun."

 "I have many things to ask you, but now I strongly suggest you surrender." Reinhard declared as Elsa readied her knife.

"You expect me to give up such juicy prey?" Elsa said as Subaru gulped.

Reinhard chuckled as he waved a hand at Subaru. "I suggest you step back, Subaru."