{30}- Witch's After Tea Party | The Clones' Watchful Eyes

So... uh... I was a bit too hyped to be back, but here we are.

We officially begin Arc 4.5! What would happen with the ascension of Y/N, and what exactly is his goal? Read to find out in this newest chapter, featuring extra canon content that many may haven't seen before!

Also A/N: When Y/N calls Echidna Chid-chan, it's pronounced as 'kid', as the romaji for Echidna is Ekidona.

There will be an upload every day for the next four days as well!

Enjoy!

Omega POV

As she exhaled a cold, mist-like breath, the beautiful sunlight shined upon the snow as a fantasy.

The dazzling light made her eyes squint slightly. Her hand was on the side of a standing tree's trunk, and she felt the rough bark on her palm. This was not an illusion, but the reality, a real touch.

She holds her palm tightly, closed her eyes towards the bright light, and lets the cold air fill her lungs and breathes​ it out again calmly.

"Sure enough, for hundreds of years without a physical body, I really am not used to any of this." The girl said as she looked at the road ahead.

The cold wind blew through her pink hair, and the girl with a tone that didn't match her appearance mumbled.

The girl has a lovely appearance, the blue pupils boarded a deep sense of rationality, a cute face that can not cover the noble and elegant charm. With just a single glimpse of it, you can perceive the extraordinary temperament of the girl.

Her young, immature limbs were covered by the girl's  white hoodie. Thankfully, her contractor was kind enough to remember to give her some gear before setting out. The leather shoes certainly help, but to counter against the cold was another question.

Despite wanting to scream her emotions out, she wasn't able to do so because of the weather. The forest in this area was completely covered in snow. The girl is walking in that snow, and her body is losing body temperature quickly. She begins​ to shake violently.

It has to be said that the girl's travel attire is a complete failure because of the lack of consideration.

"After so much work, ugh....! If you'll be frozen to death, it'll be hilarious..."

The shivering girl had a fascinating voice in her head.

Of course, the voice is completely different from the sound of the girl.

"It doesn't seem to be a pleasant imagination. Even under my current circumstances, I still have the magic that can burn off this generation. You might want to stay silent Sekhmet." Omega snapped back, slightly annoyed at the Witch of Sloth.

"Hey, it's not usual for you to sneak out during the night, what are you trying to find?  Of course, is this worth it for you DonaDona?" Daphne, Witch of Gluttony, commented from her coffin as she chuckled.

"Well, Y/N said this would help us in general, so..."

"No, Daphne-chan stay silent. Echidna-chan isn't malicious. Maybe just a little bit, right? You see, you're resurrection already makes you lose..." The timid voice of Carmilla came through.

The sweet irony and clumsy excuses continued. These two voices are neither the girl nor the lazy woman they first heard, rather, two entirely different entities.

Different voices followed one after another in the mind of the girl. However, each voices is intertwined with the intimacy and is somewhat related to the girl.